Chapter 19

Gerard comes home really quietly, opens the door slowly and walks in. He's pretty suspicious of what could be going on. He sees Frank on the ground and he walks around him, not acknowledging him. He puts his coat and scarf up in the closet, puts his gloves back in their place, drops his messenger bag by the front door, all before he comes back to walk around Frank and look at him, sort of assessing. He actually leaves him there for a while, almost as a test? But Frank doesn't move.

He asks Frank what he's doing there, but whereas Frank would normally respond, addressing Gerard as Mr. Way of course, he says nothing, just stays still and silent, head still bowed. Gerard repeats the question and this time orders Frank to answer. Frank whispers, "I wanted to give myself to you." Gerard was pretty turned on from just seeing Frank waiting for him in such a submissive pose, and to be honest, he has suspected as much, but hearing it and knowing it, fuck it's like Frank can read his mind and has found some of his darkest fantasies. Gerard runs his hand through Frank's hair as he circles him once more. He wants to do every manner of dirty disgusting things to Frank, have him at his complete and utter command; however, there's still the little matter of the rule breaking to deal with first.

So Gerard spanks Frank over his lap again, and that's when he notices the toy and that Frank has already prepared himself. The spanking doesn't last long, because Gerard pretty much has to fuck Frank over the table RIGHT NOW. Gerard doesn't let Frank come while Gerard's fucking him, and Gerard pulls out before he comes and shoots all over Frank's ass, then he puts the toy back in and makes Frank stay there on the kitchen table, Gerard's come dripping down the backs of his legs, while Gerard heats up dinner for himself and sits down to eat it. Then after Gerard is finished eating, he has to feed Frank, and then he takes Frank into the bathroom and puts him in the bathtub and washes him and shaves him then he finally jerks Frank off and then washes him clean in the shower. And all the while Frank is just totally silent and compliant and doesn't do anything without direct instruction from Gerard.

Later Gerard has Frank give him a blowjob (Frank has to swallow everything, of course) and Gerard ties him to bed with the ribbon he kept and teases Frank with his tongue and fingers and the toy until he's a writhing mess, and then Gerard finally tells him he can come and Frank just lies there shaking and panting after and Gerard makes Frank lick his own come off of Gerard's hand. At one point he makes Frank crawl around on all-fours, just to see if he will. Gerard makes him sleep in a really weird position on the floor and goes to sleep for a while in his bed, and when he wakes up Frank's still there where Gerard told him to be. He decides to reward Frank with SLEEPY SEX. Frank's all groggy but snaps to as soon as Gerard orders him. But it's also sweet and snuggly, with Gerard spooning up behind Frank and fisting Frank's dick in time with his slow, lazy thrusts and they both come and it's awesome and Gerard lets Frank stay in the bed with him after they both come and they fall asleep in a tangled sweaty mess.

It goes on like this for the whole weekend, and on the last day, Gerard does something with Frank he's been wanting to for a while, and thinks that Frank has wanted too. He has Frank spread out on his bed for him again, arms secured to the headboard with their nice pair of leather cuffs. When he was getting out the cuffs, he also got out one of their dildos, and laid it beside them on the bed next to the bottle of lube. Frank sees it, but he doesn't react since he doesn't have permission yet. So Gerard gets Frank nice and prepared and then starts fucking him, but then he stops after a few minutes and slides the toy in alongside his dick, into Frank, and Frank is basically blue in the face from trying not to make any noise, since he still hasn't been given permission. It just feels so good, but it hurts too, but not in a bad way, it's just overwhelming and he's not sure if he's going to make it. But Gerard notices and gives Frank permission and Frank just loses it, making the most incredible sound Gerard has ever heard. And then Gerard is fucking Frank harder, pushing the toy in and Frank is writhing and screaming and Gerard whispers his permission and Frank comes so hard he almost knocks Gerard off of him. Gerard slowly takes the toy out, then pushes Frank's legs back so his knees are basically in his ears and fucks Frank hard until he comes with a shout and collapses on top of him. He showers kisses all over Frank's face, whispering that he's so good and thank you and just barely stopping himself from saying "I love you." He just releases Frank's arms and cuddles him close until it's time for Frank to go home and for Gerard to leave for his trip. He is so fucked.