Chapter 12

The week after his birthday, Frank is over at Gerard's house and he's getting over the cold that he picked up ON his birthday (could his immune system be more annoyingly shitty?) and he's clearly not feeling well, he's all stuffy and coughing, but it's a Gerard day so he went over anyway. But instead of doing anything, they just hang out and watch a movie. Gerard makes him tea and some vegetable soup and they sit on the couch together with Frank's head in Gerard's lap, Gerard's hand stroking Frank's hair. Frank really wanted to keep exploring the whole mutual orgasms thing they had going the other night, and he totally will, right after this nap, zzzzzzzz. Gerard ends up waking him up after a few hours and sends him home to sleep in his own bed where his parents can look out for him (even though Gerard is starting to really hate it when he has to send Frank home).

This one time when Frank is over at Gerard's, he gets a phone call from his mother right when they're starting to get into things. Gerard has Frank stripped naked and he's just started to slowly jerk Frank off. Gerard pauses and motions for Frank to answer the phone, so he does. Frank's mom is calling to ask where he is since he was supposed to be home right now as they have dinner at Frank's Aunt Gina's house tonight. Frank's mom is loud enough that he knows Gerard can hear what she's saying, so he looks at Gerard for instructions. Gerard just shakes his head and starts to stroke Frank's cock again.

Frank swallows hard and after a stern "Frank, I'm waiting," from his mom, he answers, "Um, well I'm over at Ray's, and he's having a huge problem with his... chemistry homework, and um... I... I already did mine, so he really needs my help with it and it's due tomorrow and in... uh... um, in exchange he's going to help me with my stats homework. You... uh... you want me to... keep getting good grades, right?" Frank holds in a moan as Gerard starts to jerk him harder and faster. His mom doesn't sound completely convinced, but he also knows she wants him to do well in school. She sighs and says, "Fine Frank, but you're home before 10." Frank just catches a gasp in his throat and quickly says, "Yeah, sure home by 10, see you," before hanging up and coming all over Gerard's hand. Gerard just smirks at him as he strokes Frank through it. Frank leans his head back against the wall with a loud 'thunk'.

Gerard discovered that one time that Frank really likes being spanked, so they don't use it as a punishment anymore. He likes to bend Frank over while he stands behind him. Mostly he uses his hand, but he sometimes gets out a small paddle. He likes to use his drafting table, and one time when Gerard's coming down from jerking off all over Frank's bare, bright red ass, he's like, "hmmm, this would have been much better over my desk at school." And Frank almost loses it, squirming and whimpering as much as he dares without permission, and Gerard is like, "You can make yourself come now" and Frank barely even touches his dick before he's coming.

Since not long after Frank's birthday, they've been getting closer to actually fucking too, but they still haven't done it yet. Sometimes Gerard will bind Frank's hands to his headboard with Frank's school tie, put a cock ring on Frank, then spread Frank's legs wide. Gerard will finger him slowly, first with one finger then two and three, working Frank up to more. When he feels like Frank is ready for it and begging enough, he inserts a plug into Frank, then he'll make Frank wear it around the house for the rest of the evening. Gerard waits until it's almost time for Frank to leave before he takes the cock ring off and fucks Frank with the toy, Frank completely coming apart in his arms.