Festival miracles part 2

Start from the beginning

I look over to Len and see that his face went from worried to scared and pale. I step back a bit and watch as Rin jumps up and down. I've never seen her so happy. I felt a light tap on my shoulder ad turn my head to see Len. 

"Hey Miku, can I ask you a question?".

"Sure Len. What is it?". 

"I was wondering if I could stay with your older brother for a bit."

"Why do you want to stay with Mikuo for a bit?"

"My house is being repainted on the inside and out. They said that the smell isn't good for my lungs.", Len replied with a VERY heavy sigh.

"Why don't you just ask Rin? Mikuo is very rude and messy. I think your lungs wouldn't do any better staying with Mikuo."

"I would, but I'm to embarrassed to. After all, she is my girlfriend.".

"Which is more the reason to ask her. Now ask!"

I smile brightly as I can, silently pitying the poor dude. He has no idea what he's in for. I'm so evil. Hahaha!

"So Rin, are you going to tell us why your so hyped?", I asked, turned in her direction to face her. 

"Huh? OH! Sorry about that. I was just super excited! A childhood friend of mine is coming to the school festival tonight! I'M SO HAPPY!", Rin squealed as she started to run around in circles. 

I sighed as I smiled. Seeing Rin like this made me happy. Wait, the festival is tonight! I still have to go shopping for a kimono! Well, thats another thing to add to my to-do list. I sigh once again as I look down at my food, droll hanging from my mouth. I sit down and start to dig in. As I'm eating, I look up to see Len coming out of the boys bathroom. He stares at Rin and blushes. He walks over to me and sits down. 

"Hey Miku.", he chirps.

"Hey. You washed your hands, right?", I ask, pulling my food closer to me.

".......I'll be right back.", and with that he dashes back into the boys bathroom. 

*Sigh* Boys. 

I look over to Rin to see she isn't there anymore. Eh, at least I get to eat in peace.

Rin's P.O.V

GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI! SHE'S AWESOME! (Bold = Len)

'Tch, obviously is if she can get you to act like that.'

'Len? Is that you?'

'.....No, its Shadow Phantom, OF COURSE ITS ME!'

'Ok ok. Anyways, what's up?'

'The sky.'

'......I hate you.'

'Awww, love you to! Anyways, I need a favor from you sugarplum.'

'One, don't call me sugarplum. Two, what is it?'

'Well ya' see, my house is being repainted on the inside any out, so I need someplace to stay for 3 months. I was wondering if I could stay with you. Hee-hee.'

'.......Um, ok. Just keep your hormones under control.'

'RIN! THAT'S SO WEIRD!'

'Your a guy. Of course its weird.'

'Whatever.'

'Well, bye-bye.'

'Bye'

I giggle as I walk down the hall and up the stairs. I can't wait to see Gumi. I hope she remembers me. It would be terrible if she didn't! Mrs. Meiko says that I have to make a good first impression. Once I'm done showing Gumi and her parents around the school, I have to meet up with Neru and Len to preform.