Junko Enoshima X Ultimate Unpredictable Reader

You hummed softly to yourself. You looked up, no down, to the floor as you dangled by your legs on the top bunk. You were wondering what it was gonna be like to have another cellmate. Your last one only lasted a week before you'd stabbed them out of the blue. You didn't even know why you did it besides just getting the urge to. "Ok airhead. Your getting a good match this time. A blond bimbo." The guard shoved your new cellmate in, paying no mind that she ran head long into you, making you fall on top of her as you fell from your bunk.

"Ow. Why didn't I see that coming?" Junko asked, rubbing her head as you sat up, still on her. "Cause I cant really be predicted. Least that's what the warden said when he dumped me here." You said airily as you hopped up then did a handstand, trying to see her upside down again before you had been hit. "You got a big rack. They fake?" You asked, tilting your head as you watched her. "No. These baby's are real." She said, getting up with a smile and holding them in her hands as she said that. "What about your nails?" Without missing a beat you switched topics before she could even reply. "You look like some fashonista or something." Without warning your foot shot out, kicking her and knocking her on the bed. "Ow. The hell?!" She glared at you, clearly mad as you looked at her innocently. "What? Didn't you wanna be comfortable?" You asked, now sounding innocently polite. "No, I didn't want you kicking me. Besides figured you were just trying to see up my skirt." She crossed her arms, intentionally jutting out her chest to try and make you look at them, testing you. "Why would I do that? Not like it's anything scandalous to do that in here." You asked gruffly as you stood up looking her in the eye. "That's it. Now just look at them." Junko thought, pressing her arms against her chest more. "Why are you staring at me? You like me or something?" You asked in a teasing manner before hopping up into the top bunk and splaying out on the bed. "No, I'm just trying to figure out why I can't predict anything you do." You started humming again, totally ignoring her.

"Hey!" Junko complained as you reached up from under her bunk and grabbed an apple off her meal tray. "Wait why are you down there?!" She asked, having been frustrated all night with you. "It got hot up there. So I came down here." You said childishly.

Now Junko blinked as she had a sudden epiphany, you were unpredictable, and it had actually been making the whole hell of jail a little easier to deal with. "What's your name?" She asked, grinning wildly as she looked down at you as you looked your head out from under her bunk. "(F/N) (L/N). Why you ask?" You asked, mouth full off apple. "Just cause I can, I'm Junko Enoshima." She smiled down at you, her mind already running wild with fantasies about your new living arrangements.