Mikan Tsumiki X Ultimate Abomination Reader

You sat in the nurse's office as Mikan yet again tightened the stitches crisscrossing your body. You groaned in pain, as some of the stitches were still embedded in living flesh, leaving them still sensitive to pain. "Your my favorite patient you know." She stated simply, smiling in that somewhat crazy way she had. "And why's that Mikan?" You asked, looking at her, your jaw somewhat slack as she had yet to get to your face and fix it. "You always need to be restitched, have them tightened, your always needing someone to help you do that." You grumbled as she tightened stitches along your ribs rather hard. "I guess." You looked down at your mismatched stitch work, your pieces of skin that had so many holes from stitches you had to have it replaced, resulting in the gray, almost dead skin tone you had now. "If your precious Junko hadn't done this to me I wouldn't need to bother." You said, looking at Mikan as she now tightened your jaw, letting you speak clearer. "I know. But it's so great to have someone to take care of." You sighed as she said that, she didn't have the best life before Junko made you her patient, so you didn't protest as Mikan fawned over your condition. "There. That should be good for now, unless you want me to tighten anything else?" She asked, pointing at your pants, which hid the rest of your disfigured body. "I'll be fine. I'll come back after class for the rest if I need it." You said, standing and throwing on your shirt. Without another word you walked out.

"He's such a wonderful specimen Junko, I can't thank you enough. He'll always need me so I never have to worry about him leaving me. I can't-" Junko stopped her with a foot to her head. "Whatever. Your not gonna have to keep him much longer. After all I don't need him now that he's as freaky as he is now. I want you to off him next time. M'kay?" Mikan looked at Junko, tears in her eyes. "But-" again Junko kicked her. "Don't but me bitch. He's worthless now that people aren't scared at that crap I did to him. So end him and feel that despair." She said, giddy now at the mere thought of putting Mikan through despair. Crying now Mikan ran out.

You sat in the nurse's office, messing with the metal frame of your legs. Even though it was embedded into your skin to hurt it was like anything else, you were used to it. Besides your nerve endings around them were dead, keeping you from feeling it as you again tried to pry them out of you. "Um...hi (F/N)." Mikan said, seeming extremely downcast. A total difference to her usual excitement at treating you. "Hey Mikan. What's wrong?" You asked, looking at her now. "Um..." She hesitated, knowing Junko, you knew why. "She saw you were happy treating me didn't she? And now she wants me dead?" Titling your head you stopped messing with your implants, looking at her evenly. Nodding she started crying. "Don't cry Mikan. We can actually make that work to our advantage." You smirked, having desired to get even with Junko for your disfigured appearance.

Mikan cried as she set your body down in front of Junko, her scalpel still sticking out of your neck so Junko could see how you died. "That's right, keep crying bitch, feel that despair." She laughed, going to kick Mikan as she kneeled by you. Until your hand shot up and grabbed her foot. "You first fashionista." You growled, standing. You had your stitches on display, as well as your metallic implants as you smiled, a frightening sight as your psychotic grin mixed with the metal shards you had replacing your teeth. Standing over Junko now you blocked Mukuros knife with your hand. Not feeling a thing as it went straight through down to your bone. Laughing you took it out. Blocking Mukuros second attempt, grabbing her arm and slashing her throat before she could react. As Junko now kicked Mikan, screaming at her you turned. Dropping Mukuro and walking to Junko. Your arm dripping blood, mixed with your disfigurement making you live up to your title of Ultimate Abomination.

You sat on the chair in Junkos room, letting Mikan fix what she could of your body. You were coated in Junkos crimson blood from personally putting her through the process she had you go through. "Thank you Mikan." You said, smiling as she finished tightening your stitches. She hugged you now, completely ignoring your bloody body. "I'm just glad you still need me." Smiling you patted her cheek. "I will for awhile. But eventually these will heal Mikan." She leaned her head into you. "Until then, can I take care of you?"