(Y/N) clicked his fingers and a red portal appeared, he went through it and appeared where he would have to look for the artifacts.

Raven:his semblance is fantastic

(Y/N) began to search for his surroundings the blessed artifacts, when he was walking a Beowolfs appeared in front of the cutting the pass.

(Y/N):It's not a big deal but I guess something I can get out of you

the Beowolfs rush forward and attack (Y/N), he also threw himself at them, everyone, except Ozpin and Wendy took this by surprise.

Weiss:What's he doing?, they're going to kill him

Wendy:Do not worry miss, he has done this many times and always comes out without any scratch

he began to punch the Beowolfs, the Beowolfs tried to defend themselves but could not stand the rain of punches that were being given to them, in a moment all the Beowolfs were on the ground knocked out, (Y/N) got behind them and twisted the neck of each one of them.

(Y/N):Well, they were no big thing, hopefully something better appears

Suddenly a Deathstalker appeared, lifted his sting and hit him in (Y/N) chest.

(Y/N):AAAAAHHHH!!!

Blake:The venom of a Deathstalker can kill a person in seconds!!

Ruby:We have to go help him!!

Raven:I have to go help him.

Summer:Wait, something's going on.

(Y/N):AAAAAaaaaahh....ugh False alarm.........AAAAACHOOOO!!!

The sneezing with a lot of force that made the Deathstalker came flying and hit several trees.

(Y/N):Well, let of jokes

(Y/N) eyes turned red and ran at high speed towards the Deathstalker.

Ruby:Hey ,that my semblance and the semblance of Yang

Ozpin:Indeed Ms. Rose, the semblance of (Y/N) is the possibility to copy the semblance of other people and to be able to combine them

The Deathstalker tried to hit (Y/N) with his stinger but at one point he hit the ground so hard that his sting was trapped on the ground, (Y/N) take this and grab the sting of the Deathstalker and pluck it, lift the sting and nail it to the head of the Deathstalker killing him.

(Y/N):How about some of your own medicine!!

Raven:Yeah,thats my boyfriend

Summer: (Y/N) is very strong,I never should have doubted the

Blake:With his own hands pluck his sting, is so strong

Yang:It's strong and so hot

Weiss:Yeah...*Blush* ...I mean!!!

After the fight he returned to look for the artifact until he found a small temple, he went in and saw the artifact he was looking for, he grabbed it and when he's turning a Nevermore appeared in the sky.

(Y/N):I don't really want to fight right now.

(Y/N) stares at the Nevermore and this landed in front of the.

Jaune:Why doesn't he attack him?

Phyrra:A moment, look, the eyes of the Nevermore are blue.It is impressive as the takes the combat with such tranquility, it is impressive.

He takes his hand to his chest.

Phyrra:I feel like my heart starts beating

Ren:A semblance that can control Grimms, is very interesting

Nora:I want to fly over a Nevermore, it's cooler than riding a Ursa!!I never thought a guy could make my heart jump this way, he's the coolest guy I could have ever met and i love him.

The Nevermore carried (Y/N) back where Ozpin, once he arrived, the Nevermore landed in front of the others and (Y/N) under the Nevermore and sacked the artifact and gave it to Ozpin.

Wendy:Daddy!!

(Y/N):You saw Dad's fight, Wendy?

Wendy:Of course,you're the coolest dad ever.

Ozpin:A great show Mr. (Y/N) and welcome to Beacon

(Y/N):Thanks Ozpin