Lewis

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING

YAY TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!!!!

CLARY POV
"Your daughter has stomach cancer" I say. Mrs.Taylor has blonde hair and brown eyes. Tears roll down her cheeks.
"Whats the good news?!" Mr.Taylor asks.
"The good news is that it hasn't developed. Not to the point were it gets really bad. So you can treat it." I explain. Mr.Taylor nods. The door opens. I look at Ana, She's a pediatric nurse.
"Dr.Herondale....You have a new patient" Ana says.
"I'll be back" I smile. I go to another room. I see a little boy with black hair and brown eyes. "Hi! I'm Dr.Herondale....What's your name?" I ask. As i check his heartbeat. Normal.
"Max" He mummbles.
"So, whats the-." I look at the parents. I take off the Stethescope. The black haired woman was looking at me in shock. I look at her finger. Married. I look at the father who looks just as shocked as the woman.
"You're Dr.Herondale?!" She asks.
"You married him?!"I ask.
"Hey Clary, long time huh..."Simon Lewis laughs a little. "Sorry about.....everything" He says.
"Ok....you know what? I'm just going to... whats the problem?" I ask.
"He's been sick....Coughing and sneezing."Izzy says. I look back at the boy.
"Vomiting? Fatigue? Loss of appetite?" I ask as i look at his throat.
"No....Just sneezing and coughing" She says. I nod.
"It's just a common cold....Give him some Motrine....He'll be fine....You need a doctors note?" I ask. They nod. I go to the computer and print out a doctors note. I sign my name at the bottom and give Simon the paper.
"So....you endded up marrying Jace?" Izzy asks. I glare at her.
"No....I ended up marrying Jay....Of course i married Jace" I snap.
"why are you so snapy?" Izzy asks.
"Because my best friend MARRIED my kidnaper!" I exclaim.Izzy rolls her eyes.

JACE POV
My phone starts ringing so i quickly pick it up. I know Clary, and she probably doesn't want me to go and find her. "Hello?" I ask hoping to hear my wife's voice on the other side.
"Hey Jace" My father says.I roll my eyes.
"Hey dad"i say. "What's going on?"
"Remember Mrs.George?" He asks.
"Yeah....why?"
"Well, her daughter will be teaching you about the company....not her" Dad says. "Her name is Veronica George. Listen son, just....be careful with her, Her mom...well, she almost caused Celine and i to get a divorce....Jessica, Veronicas mother, she made it look as if i was cheating on your mom....so just....be careful" He warns.
"Yeah dad....i will......bye" I say and hang up. I start walking out of the apartment. Screw what she wants! she is talking to me and that is final!

CLARY POV
Izzy and Simon had finally left. I turn the corner. I lean against the wall . I take a deep breathe And close my eyes.
"Hey Morgenstern!" I open my eyes to my old last name. I see Sam My jaw drops to the ground.