Honeymoon!

DISCLAIMER: I...OWN NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU STILL NEED THIS DISCLAIMER TO KNOW THAT I AM NOT CASSANDRA CLARE THEN YOU DON'T PAY ENOUGH ATTENTION TO THE DISCLAIMER!!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

Also, shoutout to Panda444444
thanks for helping me figure out what to do in this chapter, your part of the reason why this chapter is 2,319 words long, soooo....thanks!
CLARY POV

Jace and I were at the after party/resort/reception thing. We were all sitting down on the chairs and people were talking about us. About our life.

"Clarissa is my grandchild" Seraphina starts, she was wearing an elegant dress.

"When she was......about two years old....She came to me with two barbie dolls and asked me to play with her.....I told her I was busy and she asked me with what... I was currently making a wedding dress so I told her exactly that. She asked me what a wedding was, And I told her....A wedding is when two people come together in matrimony and share their lives together forever....." Seraphina says. "She scrunched her adorable little nose and asked 'With a boy?' She asked. I laughed and nodded." I can feel my face turns red. "I laughed and nodded at her....I remember she then ran upstairs trying to hide from marriage.....But now...it seems that Clary has given up" Seraphina finishes. Stephen comes up to the microphone.

"I once....had a talk with Jace.....before he went to college. This was.....the day I met Clary, Celine was mad about what happened in the past.She was fighting with My mom, so I went to check on Jace, I opened the door to his room and saw him sitting on his bed. His face was just....Hopeless, "Hey," I say. Jace frowned in confusion. "What are you doing here?" He asked me. "Not to be rude.. i'm just curious" I laughed at how he was still polite, even after everything that happened downstairs and then sighed at the scene and how we just straight out...well, threw everyone out."I've ignored you son....neglected you for...years.. and i am truly sorry. I do want you to know though....that i love you...tell me, why do you think i don't pay attention to you son?" I asked him."Thanks dad" He said sarcastically ."No, i'm serious" I say grinning. "I don't know.....Because i'm nothing like you were in high school? Because Jay is more like you?" He says, not really thinking into it."No son, it's because you were exactly like me" I tell him. "What?" he asked surprised" Stephen says his speech.Everyone laughs lightly. "Then i told him that i was....very similar to him...I was a Nerd.He looks up at me. then i said"I thought that you would, just give in to those jocks, that you would just be some helpless nerd, unlike me..but now, now that i see you with this beautiful girl...wh-who actually loves you....i know you are exactly like me.....exactly." I told him. And i was right...Now you are married to this wonderful girl....even when your mother said she didn't want you to date her....you eventually pushed through" He says."We are all proud of you, both of you" Stephen finished. Everyone clapped. Everyone else went up and finally Jace and I took a taxi to our honeymoon.