😾The Tsundere Fox😾{Full}

(I am no longer accepting applications for this OC. Gomen.)

"I -I think I like you."

Name:

"Why should I tell you?"

(Shirou Kyo)

Age:

"..."

(17)

Gender:

"Isn't it obvious?"

(Male)

Sexuality:

"W-what the heck kind of question is that!?"

(Bi)

Species:

"I am a fox spirit."

(Kitsune)

Look:

"Idiot. Are you blind?"

 Are you blind?"

Personality:

Personality:

"What is it to you?"

(He has tsundere-ish qualities. Shirou can be quite lazy at times, but he is no slacker when it comes to sports and other physical activities. He doesn't usually participate in school much, and is kind of closed off from everyone else. He also tends to avoid crowded places because they make him uncomfortable, and Shirou is usually quite cold and aloof with others.)

Likes:

"W-why d-do you want to know? Idiot."

(Kittens, ice cream, reading, cooking and baking, sports)

Dislikes:

"I'm not telling you."

(Dogs, public affection, the cold, when his feet get wet)

Powers:

"Fire and hearing."

(He can make fire and has excellent hearing.)

Phobias:

"I'm not scared of anything."

(thanatphobia (fear of death/losing loved ones))

Backstory:

"..."

(He has lived alone since he was little. He never knew his parents, as they left him when he was young. This caused him to become closed off from others. He learned to fend for himself and even how to live in the human world. To make money so he can survive, he has a job at a bakery. He has never really had any friends because of the he acts cold and indifferent to everyone around him. He skips school sometimes, and never has had much incentive to learn because, as I said before, his parents left him when he was little.)

Physical strength:

"What do you mean?"

(8)

Mental strength:

"Still not sure what you are talking about."

(4.5)

Other:

(Though he will never admit, he gets very jealous when the girl he likes talks to other boys. Whenever he gets jealous or aggravated, his left ear tends to twitch. He hides his tail in his shirt by wrapping it around his chest. He usually wears a cap to hide his ears.)

(Don't worry minna~! I didn't really edit much of anything, just added some stuff to his personality, and the Other section. Thanks for role playing with me!)

Edited: 7/11/18 @12:20 pm

Scenarios:

1.) You are walking down the hall to the principal's office. It wasn't that you were in trouble, it is just that you were the new student. When you got there, you saw a girl about your age standing next to who you guessed was the principal. The girl introduced herself as Sachiko Manami. The woman next to her was indeed the principal. Mrs. Hisa. The girl was showing you around school and finally you got to you classroom. You introduced yourself before quickly finding your way to an unoccupied seat in the back. As you sat down, you felt someone tap your shoulder. Behind you was a white-haired boy around age. He was glaring at you. "That's my seat." What do you do?

2.) Make it up!