Chapter 14 - convention part 1

Tyler POV:

We had a week off from set to be able to relax before we fly to the convention. Last time i talked Alex said he's really excited because it's his first one. I always love going to conventions the fans are amazing and hilarious, they always ask funny questions or make us do stupid things. It's like hanging out with my family. I also love it when Jensen sings, he's brilliant unlike me and Jared who sound like dying cats.

"Hey Tyler!" Jensen and Jared came running down the hotel lobby and pulled me into a hug, I laughed at then hugging them back.
"I've missed you too"
"Anything happen over our long holiday?" emphasising the 'long', I laughed but swallowed down my nerves
"Uh, no nothing I just kinda chilled out on my couch"
"Boringggg, your such a fun sponge"
"A what?" I replied.

"Fun sponge" Jared said while picking me up and pulling me over him shoulder. I screamed as he started to run around.
"JAR, AHH YOUR GONNA DROP ME!!PUT ME DOWN!!"
"Nope!"
"JENSEN DONT JUST STAND THEIR HELP MEE"
"This is going on instagram!!" He said holding up his iPhone

———-Time skip———

We were backstage waiting to be called on, alex was running late his car broke down so he will meet us when he can. Well that's what the lady said.

"Okay were ready for you now.."  said the lady in the red and back Blouse, she has been helping us get settled in the hotel, telling us times, she has seriously been most organised person I have ever met and that's saying something I have been to millions of these things.

"Okay" I looked at Jared and Jensen they both adjusting their clothing while Misha was just sitting on the floor because apparently his legs hurt.  I never know with that guy, I love him to pieces but he's crazy. Jared and Jensen both walked on stage first you could hear the loud screams and cheers from we're I was standing.

The way this certain convention works by Jensen and Jared go on first they pump up the crowd and start to answer a few questions. Then Misha joins them and then me and Alex go last. They thought it would be appropriate as Max and jack are now a thing now. To be honest I'm really nervous about the questions, I bet you any money they will be all about #malvert and #jax.

I snapped out from my gaze by misha pulling a my skirt
"Hey, what?"
I bent down so I could talk to him
"So, have you spoken with Alex yet?"
I hesitated..
"no"
"Why do you mean no, you seriously haven't spoken since the kiss"

Well to be honest I have wanted to, but what am I suppose to say.. hey Alex look we kissed and I kinda like you now wanna got out? I don't think that would be appropriate over text.

"No, I haven't known what to say.. I don't want to mess it up."

Misha looked at me and laughed al little
"Is Tyler scared?"
My face went blank

"No....okay maybe a little. I mean I don't want to mess up our friendship but at the same time don't want to mess up the possible chance of something else"
Misha looked at me with a face I can't describe but it made me feel kinda embarrassed.
"Tyler, your not in some soap opera, grow a pair and ask him. Ask him after the convention today"

I can't judge the harshness of his words, he was right I'm acting like this is some fan fiction were things will magically straighten themselves out. News flash it's not...;)
After This I am going to ask him exactly how he feels about the kiss and if he feels the same.

"Okay I will thanks misha" I stood back up and went to walk over to the couch as I did I walked straight into Alex. Great back to those cliche moments again.

"Hey Tyler"

"Omg hi"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went to my torso. I have missed my best friend so much. Yes things may be different now but he is still one of the closest friends I have. We lingered their for a moment fully taking in each other's presence. I broke away and sat down on the couch beside me. He did the same. I glanced over a misha, which who was no longer there meaning he was on stage, again meaning we will be on soon. I didn't even notice.

I broke the silence
"You missed so much already, Jared and Jensen practically tackled me in the lobby earlier, it's probably already on instagram" I laughed
"Aha yeah don't worry I already saw it and retweeted on twitter, you were freaking out. Your face" he laughed, he didn't stop and I joined in.
"It was that bad right"
I asked hopefully still laughing
"Nah you looked as beautiful as always"
Butterflies
"Aha thanks"

"So what were you and Misha talking about? You were both pretty engrossed you didn't even realise I was here"

I think my heart just died...

"It's nothing, he was telling me... about Wess and HoW he LIked HIs football"  I voice just changed so many times I must have sounded like a teen age boy. He looked at me like he was studying me, like he was tying to figure me out.

"Tyler your a terrible lair" he laughed

"I know" I muffled

"It's alright I don't need to know, I want trying to pry or anything. I thought I heard my name that's all" he sounded embarrassed bless him.

"Well, I was going to ask you this after the con but ah well" I sat up in my sit a little so I could get a little closer to him. looked at him trying not to show my nerves.

"Okay I want to talk to you about what happened the other day......."
He just looked at me confusion floating in his eyes.. seriously Alex come on help me a little....
After a while he spoke up, well that was the longest 5 seconds of my life..

"look I was meaning to say something but I didn't know if you felt the same way I did. I just  um, I was wondering if you... wanted to go out... with me, I mean if you don't want to it's fine I don't m-

I cut him off by taking him face into my hands and I placed my lips on his. He immediately kissed me back and he placed his hands on my behind my neck. I smiled through the kiss and then pulled back and bit my lip. We both laughed.
Suddenly the lady walked back from around the corner "Okay your turn to go on stage now"

I stood up took his hand and pulled him up the stairs on the stage...

————

Helloooooooooo!!!!

Okay this is crazyyyy
I have  1.27k reads that's so amazing thank you!!!!

Please comment and vote

Thank you !!! Bye

NEXT CHAPTER - convention part 2

Prevailing winds xxx