Chapter Five

Marcus
Marcus shook heavily as he tried to calm his fusing nerves, he hated himself deeper than anyone could ever understand, he reached up and ran his large warm hand over his face as he tried to think of what would help, what would make him understand what was really wrong. Marcus blinked and looked up at Dale, who only stared with a stone face and a bored glare in his eyes, Marcus felt unbelievable anger toward him. Dale rose an eyebrow and glanced behind him to see what Marcus was staring at, it then dawned on him that Marcus was indeed glaring at him with a hard look of hatred. He didn't understand what was going on in Marcus's head, he didn't understand what the poor man was feeling at the moment, no one could. If anyone understood what was going on in Marcus's head, if they even got a glimpse of the lust-filled spell he had endured last night, Marcus would be shackled up right beside Clement...ine, head deep in a bucket of cold water. Marcus couldn't allow that to happen, he had to hide the fact that something wasn't right with him, he had to get himself back into a better controlling position.

"Get Tabitha now." Marcus ordered him, he saw that it was Dale's fault, all of it was Dale's fault.

The fact that Marcus had believed breaking Clement...ine in would a forgiving task, something he could do and allow to breeze away in a distant memory, had Marcus thought things through, he would of been prepared for the sudden flow of emotions. Dale disappeared out the door quickly to do as Marcus had demanded, the need to be alone was also dawning on him as he walked to the lobby. Marcus wanted to throw a rampage, he wanted to go to every room and destroy something just to help with the feeling of guilt. He couldn't help but see the pleading hazel eyes boring into his core, begging him to help him, to get him away from this mess he was introduced to only a day ago. Marcus understood, he knew that Clementine was scared, he knew her life was going to change completely and he understood why Clementine was scared because only three months ago, Marcus was ushered into the Eagle's Insane Asylum's office to take over the duties of his father. Marcus sighed and attempted to relax as he heard a soft knock against the door to indicate someone was here to see him, he cleared his throat and blinked a few times, hoping it'll help with the pitting anger he felt.

"Come in." He ordered between clenched teeth.

Tabitha entered slowly, she was smaller than the average woman with a head full of blonde hair, her eyes were a soft brown as they glimmered in the light of the office, she wore the issued clothing of the asylum, her barefeet against the chilling ground. Marcus smirked as he caught Tabitha glance at him before she quickly averted her eyes and pretended to be focused on something else. She knew exactly why she had been retrieved, she knew the moment Dale stayed at the door and allowed her to enter by herself, the man of her dreams was in need and desired her comfort. She looked at him while moving closer to the desk shyly, her cheeks softly pinked innocently as she glanced him up and down while he waited patiently for her to become comfortable with his presence.

"Mr. Joseph..." She spoke softly, biting her lip timidly while glancing around the office again.

"Good morning... afternoon, actually." Marcus spoke, standing up and looking the desirable woman up and down slowly.

Tabitha was oddly beautiful for her smaller frame, she was barely taller than Clementine with a lucious frame that made any man weak in the knees, her bosoms were plump and full, swollen and ready for any child to nurse on. Her hips were smaller with a thin torso, her eyes held such depth and promised bliss that made any man just as eager as the next, she was no stranger to pleasuring a man, as her desire of prostitution nursed her in her rightful room at the asylum.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Joseph, you've called unto me..." Tabitha trailed, glancing up at him and shyly smiling with a soft blush.

"I did..." Marcus replied unsurely, softly nodded while rounding the desk and visibly hesitating, causing even Tabitha to seem confused... fore her future husband never hesitated.