Chapter 6

Puppet

~~Amy's POV~

I slowly made my way over to his rotted body his snoring loud and disfigured.

I slowly reached a hand out hoping for him not to wake .

My fingers closed around the keys and his bloodshot eyes opened.

He lunged at me saliva dribbling from his mouth .

I reached around trying to find a weapon or anything.

My fingers closed around something keeping my eyes closed I threw it at ben.

SPLAT!

I opened my eyes to see the headless body of Ben at my feet his brains all over me and the floor. I threw up my sick mixing with the brains and everything else than I sat there and cried.

~~???'s POV~~

I applauded. I had to say this subject is doing extremely well. Most off the over subjects would have died by now.

I turned and looked to her seaming lifeless body that was lying on the operating table next to me. She looked like a weakling, one of the people that would die first. Well when I say die I mean that we thought she would be one to.... Fail the experiment first ,but any way if they fail there no use to us...

So they might as well be dead after all.

~~Amy's POV~~

For a while I sat there wondering if I should get up or just lay there and wait till I die

I wanted it to stop. I wanted it to all end. But something made me get up and grab the keys.

In theses few moments I wasn't in control. I wasn't the one moving my own body. It was like I was a puppet in a show, forever being moved by the peorson who held the strings