♔ F I V E ♔

When Wynonna and Nicole left Gardner's house, something was off. The trees were very still and there was nobody around. But what they didn't see.. Was the red eyes glowing from the window.

————-

"What are we doing?" Nicole asked impatiently, as she watched Wynonna rummage through old crates in the old barn on the Homestead property.

"We're getting supply's." Wynonna groaned in frustration, suddenly she smiled holding up a rifle.

Nicole instantly frowned, "Why the heck do we need that?!" She walked near the crate Wynonna got the rifle out of, and gaped and all the Weapons inside of it.

"We're going back to Tucker's," Wynonna handed Nicole the rifle. "Just precautions."

"So we're just going to abruptly Break into the Gardner's house with loaded guns? I know something's feels off.. but isn't that too much? We should at least search the house first.. right?" Nicole said, walking to a different crate, peering inside of it.

Wynonna walked over to Nicole and stood in front of her "I want to know why Tucker was acting so weird. The guns will help him talk."

"But-" Nicole was about to say but was cut off by Wynonna.

"No buts. I want my sister! I will do anything to get her back."

"What if your wrong, what if Tucker has nothing to do with this." Light from outside came through the cracks of the barn making the dust particles visible .

"But what if he does." Wynonna grabbed a knife for Nicole.

"It's Just, this is my first big case, I want to be right. You know?" Nicole said honestly and fiddled with the black pocket knife Wynonna just gave her.

"You got me this far sister, let's finish this.. together." Wynonna opened the barn door letting in mounds of white snow.

As Nicole got into her car she checked the time, it was 11:30 P.M. "What time are we going to go to Gardner's?" She asked.

"In a bit." Wynonna replied shutting the passenger car door and brushing the snow flakes out of her dark brown hair.

"Now what?" Nicole put on the butt warmer. Who ever came up with those are genius.

"Lets go to Shorty's and make a plan."

Nicole drove to Shorty's listening to the soft music coming for the staticky radio. She watched the snow fall from the grey sky and the wind make the tall white trees blow. Nicole had know idea she was actually going to come this far with this case. It's only been three days and she might actually find Waverly, with a little help of course. Nicole just felt like something was going to happen It can't be this easy.

-Two hours later-

"Okay you got the plan?" Wynonna questioned and crossed her legs while playing with her gun.

"Yep." Nicole responded. They're 20 minutes away from Tucker's. Let's just say Nicole's stomach didn't just have butterflies.

Finally they arrived at the Gardner'a abode. There were cars in the drive way.

Nicole got out of her car as well and quietly shut the door. "It's now or never." The ginger whispered and followed Wynonna to the front door.