sharing with boys.

Yesterday was great. New friends, well guy friends. And now we are sharing our hideout with them.

Not so great.

Okay, well actually, It's only been a day, and I don't really know, but I think I want to be friends with all of them.

Especially a cute guy like Houston.

I go downstairs, it's 8:00 exactly in the morning. I do my usual routine, sitting on the couch and turning my fave movie on. Today, everyone will be out of the house, so I can sit here and enjoy it while it lasts. Every Friday, Devin goes over his friend's house-- Eli-- and my parents go on a little cruise ship for the whole weekend. So instead of Devin staying with me, he's actually staying at his friend's house for the whole weekend. 

Three full days to myself. 

I can deal with that. 

Crap.

What will I eat?

I run into the kitchen. Wait. I have money.

I look on the counter and see fifty dollars on top of it. Thank god. I grab it and run back into the living room, throwing myself on the big white couch. 

I laugh throughout the whole movie. I love it. I want to watch it over, but I guess it's time for me to watching something else. I pull out a container that holds about forty or more movies inside of it, and spread the movies across the big glass table. Lets see:

Rent

Catching Fire

Hunger Games

Teeth

Forget Me Not

and

Divergent.

Well, Rent was a very old movie, so maybe some other time. 

Catching Fire was good, except I didn't really understand it the first time in theaters. Probably because I never read the Hunger Games series, so no point in watching that.

Teeth was hilarious, just a little bit disgusting and horrifying at the same time.

Forget Me Not was scary and I'd promised myself that I'd never watch it again, mainly because after watching it a little over two years ago, I wouldn't sleep in my own room for months. I know, I know, childish. But I'm a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to scary movies. 

Divergent. Perfect. I'd read all three books, loved them, except the last. It was too slow and I couldn't bare to read anymore when I heard what had happened in it. 

I slid the DVD in and sat down and enjoyed how peaceful it was. Not being bothered is probably the best, especially when you don't even get interrupted at least once. 

Hold that thought, actually, because I just heard four knocks at the door. It's probably the girls, as they have done this before. 

When I open the door, I'm actually surprised. It's the boys, except I don't see Agustin. I guess he isn't up for it. But then I notice Nixon isn't here either. Just Tate and Houston. 

"Um, hi, guys." I say, trying to sound as normal as possible. But it really is difficult when two boys you've only known for a day and a half show up at your door. 

"Hey!" they say, walking past me while I still stand at the door, keeping it open. Shocked, I close the door and walk over to them, as they are sitting on the couch now. 

"What are you-"

"What movie is this?" Tate asks while taking some of my Doritos. I try to act casual walking over there, and I try to act like I'm used to this. And I'm guessing they know I'm not, because Tate puts the chips down and Houston looks up at me.

Uncertaintyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें