"I'm not nervous." Jisoo shakes her head furiously.

"Then why are your hands so sweaty?" Jennie asks holding their clasps hands up.

"I'm not nervous." Jisoo says again, taking a deep breath as the ride pulls back.

Her eyes close tightly as it swings forward like a giant pendulum. Jennie smiles and lifts her arms up in the air.

"AHHHH!" Jisoo shouts closing her eyes tightly. "AHGHHH AGHH AGHHH!"

"Open your eyes Jisoo!" Jennie smiles.

Jisoo shakes her head as her eyes remain tightly closed, and her fist tightly clench onto the handles in front of her, while she screams.

Once the ride comes to a stop Jennie is laughing at her as she remains frozen stuck in her position of fear. She takes deep breaths and opens one eye to confirm the the ride is finished. She lets out a sigh and gets off the ride as quickly as possible.

"You Okay Chu?" Jennie giggles as Jisoo bends over with her hands on her knees. "It wasn't too scary was it?"

Jisoo shakes her head and stands upright. "No." She says catching her breath and taking Jennie's hand in hers. "Not scary at all..." she says in laboured breathes.

"Good! We can ride that one then too!" Jennie smiles dragging Jisoo along with her, to one of the roller coaster rides.

•••

After what felt like hours of screaming during all the rides Jennie finally let her have a break and the two sat down on a bench eating Ice Cream.

"It's beautiful out today." Jennie comments looking up at the sky.

"It really is." Jisoo agreed. The clear blue sky allowed the sun to shine brightly, yet it wasn't so hot you were sweltering, or too cold you needed a sweater.

Jisoo leaned over making Jennie think she wanted a kiss, but Jisoo leaned down further to lick at her ice cream cone instead.

Jennie's mouth was agape making Jisoo chuckle.

"Excuse you." Jennie says. "Eat your own ice cream."

"But yours taste better." Jisoo smiles. Jennie pretended to shove her cone in Jisoo's face making her laugh.

"At least I'm not scared of roller coaster," Jennie teases.

"I wasn't scared." Jisoo scoffs.

"Sure sure, Whatever you say Jisoo." Jennie smiles kissing her jaw and resting her head on her shoulder.

Jisoo wrapped her arm around her with a smile in return.

•••

"Jendeuk, I need to tell you something." Jisoo says nervously as she plays with the cup in front of her.

"Hmm?" Jennie asks looking up cutely while eating her muffin.

Jisoo can't help the smile that takes over her face at the sight of her chubby cheeks, and those innocent light brown eyes. "Aish, why are you so cute?" She whines holding her hand over her heart.

Jennie blushes and throws a used napkin at her in embarrassment.

"So, what's the story today?" Jennie asks as they sit in a coffee shop, in downtown Hongdae.

There were two hot chocolates in front of them and a large stack of books on the table, all that have already been read in the last week by Jisoo.

"I am Number Four. It's a short one today and I'm almost done. There's a boy who is number four of twelve, with special powers. They're all connected through a special stone and are being hunted on earth. When one dies they all know, even if they're in completely different countries. He moves around with his so called father to avoid being hunted, or he's exposed his powers. All while constantly changing his identity."

"That sounds horrible." Jennie pouts.

"He falls in love at least, and meets up with number three." Jisoo says.

"Well, at least he found love." Jennie smiles.

"Are you excited about your new promotion?" Jisoo asks closing her book.

"Jisoo, I haven't gotten it yet." Jennie smiles shyly.

"But you will." Jisoo says confidently. "Once you start working on the fancy level of the building, you'll put makeup on and wear fancy clothes...but don't get too pretty." She smiles. "You're already too pretty."

"Jisoo ah," Jennie whines covering her face with her hands in order to hide her blush.

Jisoo chuckles at her before gathering her stuff and holding her hand out to Jennie. "Come on. Let's go for a walk."

•••

"The velocity is 5 cm. That's the speed the petals fall at. I saw it in a movie." Jisoo says holding Jennie's hand in hers.

They were walking through a park, it was filled with pink Japanese cherry blossom trees and the pink and white petals were falling around them.

"I wonder how fast my heart ran to you." Jisoo says as they stopped walking to sit on the bench.

"When was it that you started to like me?"

"The first time I saw you." Jisoo says immediately. "The coffee shop." She says making Jennie smile at the memories they shared there. "You were very unique. I just waited until your heart was completely mine. Also I was confident, because we're fated to be together." She says holding Jennie's hand. "Lets come next year too."

"Okay." Jennie smiles watching as the petals continued to fall around them.

"The year after, and the year after that too."

"Okay"

"Ten years later too...let's come together like this." Jisoo says.

"At the coffee shop, you told me you needed to tell me something. What did you want to tell me?" Jennie asks staring at their clasped hands.

Jisoo looked over at her, "I don't think I can live one moment without you." She says making Jennie look at her. "Lets be together forever." She says looking deeply into Jennie's eyes.

She swallowed and pulled the small grey box out of the inside of her jacket pocket. She takes the small ring out and held Jennie's hand softly in hers and slipped it onto her ring finger. Holding it delicately in hers as Jennie stared at her with a smile on her face.

Jisoo smiled back and leaned in giving her a soft slow passionate kiss. The falling leaves sprinkled around them as Jennie smiles into the kiss.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes." Jennie says softly, with a gummy smile on her face.