At least, I'm going to bed happy now and I can sleep in peace and quiet silence. I put my guitar away and take some pj's to the bathroom, where I quickly get changed and brush my teeth. After I'm finished, I lay down in my bed and take a look at my phone. I have several text from the girls group. We added Lilian to the group because we think she belongs to our group of friends, so she can be in the girls group. I'll read those messages tomorrow. Someone unknown texted me, so I open the message.

Unknown: Hey Violet, it's Conner Dennis, the new guy. Mr Melroy gave me your number. You offered to show me around for extra credit in his class. I just wanted you to know that I'll be waiting for you at the student parking area, where the motorcycles are parked.

Ah, yes, Mr Melroy asked us all last week and I was the only one to volunteer. That poor guy would've walked around all alone. It's kind of weird that he's starting school about three to four weeks into the school year but at least he comes to school.

Violet: Perfect, so I'll be there around 7:30am. I'm the only girl that comes with a motorcycle and my jacket has Iron Maiden and Bring Me The Horizon patches on the back and sleeve, if we can't find each other.

I send the message quickly, locking my phone again and putting it on the nightstand next to my bed. I stand up and go to the bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth and washing my face. My feet carry me back to my bed but my body collapses right as I'm in front of it. I don't even bother to pull the blanket over my body. I'm so tired. I should really put that blanket over me.

*****

"Good morning, grumpy pants", Lilian greets, as she walks past me.

I've been waiting for this Conner guy for at least ten minutes. We'll be one hundred percent late to class, if he doesn't come this instant. I even put on my pached up jean jacket, so he could find me easier, turns out that was a shitty idea.

"Morning", I grumble.

Lilian stops dead in her tracks, looking back at me. She has a smile on her lips.

"I think the guy is over there with Niall", she smirks.

I take a quick look to where Niall, Wesley and Luke stand, seeing a guy with really white-blonde hair. That could be him. I groan loudly before going over to the group of boys with Lilian. I try not to be all too pissed but I have a slight petty tone in my voice.

"Good morning", I speak up, as Lilian and I reach the group.

I look up at the new guy, realizing how beautiful his features are and how perfect he looks. I take a secret deep breath before calming my nerves.

"Hey, you must be Violet. I was looking for you but Niall and his friends started talking to me", Conner explains.

"Yeah, cool, so do you want me to show you around school? We got first period off to discover the school", I say, glaring at Wesley once.

"Nah, I'm good. I'd rather stick with these guys. Do you know them?", Conner asks.

"Yes, Wesley is my brother and those are his best friends, so yeah, I know them all fairly too well", I speak.

Conner smirks down at me. He's really tall. He's taller than Niall and Niall's really tall. I just reach his shoulder with the top of my head.

"Well, I don't care because I have a class to be at", I explain, leaving Conner behind with Niall, Wesley, Lilian and Luke.

I open the doors and enter the crowded hallway. My eyes focus all over the place, trying to find anyone I know and I can speak to. I do not feel like being confronted with something serious right now. I need Mere, Riley and Mia without their boyfriends or whatever they are to them. I need a girls night with them at my place with ice cream, face masks and some really cute nail art. We didn't do anything as just us four girls since the beginning of summer. Maybe I should just invite them over to my house for the weekend. Just as I reach my locker, I spot Mia walking towards me but she seems to not notice me and walk past me to some of her other friends. I open my locker, getting out my textbooks and my gym bag. I have gym first and second period. We're going to play Volleyball the whole school year. I'm not complaining though. I have gym with Niall and seemingly Conner, as Mr Melroy said we have all the same classes today, even though he's a Senior. Hopefully, they all don't skip. I really need someone I know in that class. My phone starts violently vibrating in my back pocket. I slip it out, seeing Mere texted me.

Mere: Who's that new hottie? You never said he was that cute XD

I ignore her text and begin my trip to the gym. It's quite far from my locker but it's bareable. On my way there, I see Niall, Conner, Wesley, Jake, Luke, Mere, Lilian, Riley and Mia standing together. I try to make myself unnoticed but I hear Niall's voice call me over. My feet just carry me on to the gym doors but Niall calls my name again. I walk over to them, seeing Lilian and Wesley hold hands while smoking. Maybe it's enough time for me to take a smoke before class aswell. I check the time on my way to them, seeing we have ten minutes until the bell rings. I throw my gym bag to my feet, standing in the circle with everyone else. My hands fiddle with the cigarette package in my jacket pocket. I quickly take one out and light it with my lighter. A few drags later, I feel calm and a little less tense.

"So, Conner, where did you say you come from?", Lilian asks.

"Canada, Vancouver to be exact", Conner answers.

He looks down at me from beside me. Niall stands on my other side. I look away, continuing my smoking.

"Why did you and your family move here?", Wesley now questions.

"Well, my parents think it's better for me to go to college here than back in Canada and my Dad got a job down here as a judge at court in Tuscaloosa. My Mom's just working as a nail artist. She's really talented", Conner explains.

I look up at Niall, seeing he came a little closer to me and is now almost touching my shoulder with his arm. He gives Conner a slight side eye, as he talks about himself and his life and why he came here. I don't mind listening but rather concentrate on my cigarette and Wesley and Lilian in front of me. Lilian of course said 'yes' to going to Homecoming with him. And I think that there is more going on in that department. I feel like they'll be the new couple in a few days. I really like Lilian and I think she's a great match to Wesley. He deserves to be happy. I mean, he's the best person I know besides my Mom. He's even going to the tattoo artists place later, so he can hold my hand while I get a tattoo. He doesn't want me to go alone because I was alone at all of my tattoo appointments until now and he want's to meet Dan since he wants to get a tattoo done aswell and wants to trust the artist, so he's going to ask Dan about a tattoo he wants to get.

"How old are you guys?", Conner asks through the round.

Mia starts and it goes around in a circle. First Mia, who's 16, then Riley, who's 17, then Mere, who's 16, then Luke, who's 17, then Wesley, who's already 18, then Lilian, who's also 17, then Niall, who's 17 and lastly me, who's 16.

"Well, I'm 18 already", Conner smirks down at me because I was the last to announce their age.

Suddenly, I feel a hand brush mine, looking over to Niall. His hand grazes over mine, making shivers run down my spine. I pull my hand away. Soon enough, the bell rings, making us separate and go to class. I don't even know what to say about what Niall did just seconds ago.