"Whatever. It's getting late now. We should sleep."

They snuggled in each other warmth. Hyejin was sleepy and wanting nothing but sleep. Unfortunately, she knew that Jungkook wouldn't let her sleep easily.

"Rather than kissing me, I think you should prove me more how much you love me."

"Hmm? How?"

"How? Well, there's this thing I wanna try."

"Go on."

"Making love?"

"Get out."

~~~~~

JUNGKOOK POV:

"Daddy, I'm bored." Yerin whined.

"Hmm. Wanna play something then? How about hide and seek? Or build the building?"

"No." Yerin groaned. "I have played that sho many times. I wanna go outside."

I scratched my neck. Thinking about what we should do.

"How about we go buy new plushies for you?"

Yerin's eyes widen in excitement. She let out a loud shriek followed by 'Daddy's the best. I loving you sho much.'

I chuckled when Yerin showered me with her messy kisses all over my face. I told her to tell Hyejin about it. She skipped happily to Hyejin's room.

"We're going out?" Taehyung entered the kitchen after finish showering. He was wearing a white long sleeves shirt with holes and black skinny jeans.

"Did those holes cut by you, hyung?"

"Shut up. This is fashion. You old school kid never know."

I rolled my eyes at him. He then asked me again whether we're going out or not. I nodded my head.

He 'ahh' in understanding. "Well, I actually gotta meet someone. So, I'm not going with you guys, I guess."

"Who invites you anyway."

I received a painful slap on the arm. And fuck me, I wore a short sleeves white shirt which allowed red marks to creep on my skin and stinging feeling followed it.

"Fuck you. I'm going now. Bye!"

"May you die in a car crash!" I yelled at him.

"May you die choking on Yerin's plushies, bitch!"

I laughed out loud at how weird we said 'I love you' towards each other. That's just how much I love my hyungs. But not as much as I love Hyejin excuse me. I can't married them.

I cleaned the mess from Yerin's colouring session and went into my room to change my clothes.

~~~~~

I stared at the pouting little that was currently held an elephant plushy in her right hand and a tiger plushy in her left.

"Choose only one, baby. We're not gonna buy lots since you already have lots of plushies at home."

"But I want both."