#21

My friend dares me to reveal my face. Should I?

-----------------------------------------------------------

JUNGKOOK POV:

"Well, let's be friend then." I furrowed my brows at Hyejin. I didn't expect her to think the relationship that I want with her is just as friend. Heck I want more than that. And fuck it I sound so desperate.

"You only wanna be friend?" She nodded her head. I asked her if she might want to be more than that. Okay, fine. Call me desperate as you want, I admit it, geez.

"I can't, Jungkook."

"What do you mean you can't?"

"I still have a boyfriend."

I face palmed at her remark, scowling at the thought of her so called boyfriend.

"That uno guy? Seriously? Let me remind you in case you've forgotten. He kissed another girl in front of you."

"It's Eunwoo. I know he did that, but.." She fidgeting with her fingers. "But I still love him."

I gawked at her. "But you said you like me!" She snapped her head towards me with a wide eyes.

"Y-you.. You heard?" I rolled my eyes.

"Course I do. You fucking whispered beside my fucking ear."

She then crossed her arms on her chest with a pout. Glaring at me.

"But you said you didn't hear anything. Gosh, you're embarrassing me right now."

I chuckled at her sudden red face because I heard her confession the other day. I ruffled her hair. She groaned and swatted my hand away.

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry I lied. I'm just quite shock at that time so I just pretended that I didn't hear."

"Whatever. I'm still mad at you for lying at me. You heard me, and you said nothing. Geez, Jungkook."

She tched at me, turning her body away. I stood stunned by her sudden action. I felt hurt. I walked to stand in front of her with a pouty face.

"Don't be mad." I said sadly. She glared at me then turned her body away again. I sighed. Walking to stand in front of her, again.

"I'm sorry. Okay, I like you too." I confessed. I waited for her respond but nothing happened. She was still looking at the floor.

I felt irritated, I pulled her hair, not strongly dude I'm not that evil, to make her look at me. She gasped.

"Jungkook, let my hair go!"

"Am not going to until you're not mad at me anymore."

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Kim Hyejin." I fired back. She rolled her eyes.

"Fine. I'm not mad anymore." I let go of her with a sweetest smile spread all over my face. I leaned closer to her, making her flustered. I smirk.

"Says, do you like me?"

~~~~~

HYEJIN POV:

"I don't." I stated sternly. "I told you, we're just friends."

He then poked my cheek. Laughing softly after that.

"But your cheeks say differently. They're so red. It's like tomato."