Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters just the plot. Rick Riordan owns Percy Jackson.

Percy's POV

I open my eyes and look towards the clock next to my mat. It's 5 o'clock and I need to go do my morning run. I stand up and dress and open my window to jump down to the street. Upon landing my feet hardly makes a soft thud, looking back up to my window on the 3rd level, I turn around and start running.

My mind wanders to the past year I've had. My training is extremely hard but I loved every minute of it. She pushed me beyond my limits and then some. I send out my senses to survey my surroundings and what comes back makes me nervous. Then it goes haywire, I twist my body and the arrow that was headed for my back flies past.

I twist the golden black ring on my right hand and Tide springs into my hand. The Greek design familiar by now and the colours  Imperial gold, Lunar silver  and Celestial bronze still as beautiful as the day I got them. It has a brother Rip and together they make Riptide my dual swords.

I only use one now because the threat is small and doesn't need both. It takes me 2 minutes before the 10 empousai  that was standing behind me to dispatch. I make my senses travel all the way home 30 km away. And what I feel makes my heart stop. I turn Tide back into a ring then my body dissolves in a mist, the city of Manhattan flies past in burst of pictures.

I rematerialise just outside our apartment or whats left of it anyway. The sight before me fills me with anger, no, fury and a deep hatred for whoever did this. The apartment was up in flames but not just any flames, greek fire. The green illuminating the sky, half of the roof is collapsed in.

Just as I think this the Minotaur comes walking out of the front door. The only spot thats left untouched by the fire, otherwise he too would have burned.

My vision goes red and I summon skeleton soldiers that climbs out of gaint cracks in the pavement that just appeared. I command them to hold down the beast. The first few fall but the sheer number overwhelms him and hold him to the ground. This times I summon both swords, with Riptide in my hands I slowly stalk towards the monster thats held down to the ground.

The once bright sky is now dark black clouds where lighting strikes every few seconds. I can hear the waves from the beach creating a tsunami. The ground is shacking with the 9.4 earthquake thats happening all around me. The winds whip my hair around but everything else is starting to rise off of the ground by the strong winds. Where I walk flames burn the ground in my wake. The shadows begins to crawl closer even though I'm shining a bright white light

None of this is affects me. I can see the fear in the Minotaurs eyes. He even soiled himself. The tip of my blades catches flame and I trail it along his body making scream in pain. Once I'm tired of hearing him scream I cut out his vocal cords, silencing him immediately. The flame on my blades turn to greek fire and I thrust them into the monsters chest effectably burning him from the inside out.

Once again I crumble to my knees oblivious to the storm raging around me. The skeletal soldiers start to crack and break from the intense fire I'm creating.

When my foster parents died my sea green eyes turned dull but over the last year their colour has returned. But now that SHE'S gone they turn back to that dull colour but ten times worse.

FLASHBACK

We step out to in a city, the sun is shining brightly and the reflection off of the skyscrapers casting a glare making me put up my hand to keep it from hurting my eyes.

I turn towards the woman.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Evalyn Sharp and I am your real mother."

.........................

Were sitting in her living room, while my mum makes us coffee. She comes out of the kitchen holding two mugs and blue cookies.

" If your my real mother, where were you my whole life? Why didn't you come and visit? Why did the Minotaur kill my foster parents and brother?"

"Because I needed to train myself so that one day I could train you. I have traveled the world mastering different types of fighting styles like close combat, hand to hand, and different types of weapons. And you are the son of the gods and thus a demigod or halfblood and monsters like the Minotaur exist to kill you."

"Don't you mean a son of a god?"

"No"

END FLASHBACK

At least my bike around the corner isn't damaged. I hop on and race out onto the street and wheelie it till I have to turn. 15 minutes later I arrive in front of the Empire State Building. I push open the lobby doors and walk in. There's a few people around but nobody's paying attention. I walk up to the clerk

"Key to the 600th floor." After a second I add "please".

"No such thing kid, now beat it go prank someone else".

In a split second I have him pinned to the wall forcing him to look me in the eyes. I know that both my eyes are completely black no white whatsoever. He quickly fumbles for the keycard. I release him and he slides to the floor cowering behind his chair.

I snort and walk to the elevator, after inserting the keycard all the buttons disappears and only one remain with 600 stamped in red. I press it and we start to rise moving excruciatingly slow with the worst music in the world.

I'll have to talk to dad about that. The elevator dings and the door slides open.
And before me in all it's glory is Olympus the home of the gods.