Chapter 12

*10 years later*

Bella's P.O.V
It's been 10 years. I haven't seen Shawn or heard from Shawn. I've just been stalking his Instagram. And he's still perfectly famous. More fans then ever. I tried to reach out to Shawn on Instagram but he probably has so many messages that he doesn't even see mine. I moved to California. Charlie is on his world tour. He comes to my part of California in a month so then I'll be able to see him.

Shawn's P.O.V
I haven't seen Bella in a couple years. I still remember how beautiful and amazing she is. She's probably married right now with two kids, not even thinking about me.
Today I'm bored and It's my free day to hang with friends. I decided to hang with fans. I was going to check through most of my DM's and reply to my fans. It could take all day but hey what do I gotta do ?

*4 hours later*

I am still answering some DM's
@shawnvibessss: hey Shawn I love you so much can you please follow me! I love you!
Then I got a Dm that really caught my attention
@bellaputh: hey! Been a long time eh? I miss you so much
"ITS BELLA!!!!" I yelled.
I texted her back:
@shawnmendes: hey Bella!! Where are you? We need to meet up ASAP I miss you so much!
@bellaputh: yeah omg thank you for texting back! I've been thinking about you everyday every night!
@shawnmendes: same here! What country you live in?
@bellaputh: Santa Cruz, California. Wby?
@shawnmendes: Same!!! I can't believe it! We need to meet right now!
@bellaputh: of course! Let's meet  at the beach.
@shawnmendes: see ya there!

Bella's P.O.V

I'm about to meet Shawn. I'm so excited! I curl my hair and put some hairspray in it. Then I wear a crop top tank top and some light colored shorts. I get in my car and drive.

*At the beach*

I couldn't find Shawn anywhere. I was so nervous that he isn't going to show. Then someone came behind me and hugged me.

Shawn's P.O.V

I found Bella. I came behind her and hugged her. She turned around and I kissed her. I missed her so much.

Bella's P.O.V

Me and Shawn talked for hours. It was so great to see him again. He even told me he loved me! Soon it was 9 at night. And we had to leave. We walked to our cars.
"I had a great time. We should hang out again." Shawn said smiling.
"Yeah of course. I love you Shawn!" I said blushing.
"I love you too Bella and I've always have."
Then he kissed me and we both drove off.

*at Bella's house*

I got into my pajamas and went to sleep.
In the morning I woke up to a lot of notifications. Shawn posted a picture of me and him together yesterday.

Instagram:

100M likes 89M comments @shawnmendes: saw this beautiful girl today! I missed her so much and I love her!!@shawnvibesss: woah Shawn ur suppose to be mine! @shawnxbadrep: ayeee what a stud! 😏@shawnismybabe: I still support shailee 🤷🏼‍♀️@shawn_me...

@shawnmendes: saw this beautiful girl today! I missed her so much and I love her!!
@shawnvibesss: woah Shawn ur suppose to be mine!
@shawnxbadrep: ayeee what a stud! 😏
@shawnismybabe: I still support shailee 🤷🏼‍♀️
@shawn_mendes_1998: aww she's so pretty. I'm gonna make a fan account for her rn!!
@charlieputh: My sister!!
@shawn.charlie.mendes: Charlie's sister!!!!
@shawnmendes98: cuties💘

And then I looked at my Instagram page:

@bellaputh
*you have 28M new followers*
*you have 19,ooo likes on your recent picture*
*you have 180,000 comments on 3 of your pictures*

I was Famous already from Charlie but I still can't believe I have 28M new followers!

* A few years later*

Bella's P.O.V

It's Been about 5 years and me and Shawn are married !! I've been keeping something from Shawn. I'm going to the doctor to find out if it's true what I'm thinking it is.
I went to the doctor. I called Shawn. This is really serious.

"Hey Shawn. I have to tell you something really serious. Please don't get mad at me. Or do anything stupid but I'm...."

Authors note:
Sorry this last part of this chapter is really weird and crazy but I just didn't know how to end it lol. But I think I'm going to finish this story! Comment some ideas of what you think Bella's going to say to Shawn!