Chapter 10

Bella's P.O.V.

I am really exicted and nervous. My hands are watering. Taylor Caniff is speaking.
"Okay guys, we have a special guest tonight. He just got here for us. For you guys!!!" Taylor stated.

*people screaming*

"Guys, please welcome Shawn Mendes!!!" Taylor added. And the people screamed.
"He called you, now go to the stage" I say to Shawn.
"Can you go with me??" Shawn asked.
"No Shawn." I replied. 
"Please!!" He begged.
"Fine." I muttered.  Shawn pulled me on the stage.
"Hey  everyone!!!" Shawn said.
"Hi Shawn!!!" Carter Reynolds chuckled.
"We miss you!!" The Magcon Boys says in unison and they have a group hug.
"Wait Shawn, who is this beautiful girl with you?" Matthew Espinosa asked looking at me with a smile.  "Well, This is Bella." Shawn replied 
"Hi."  I said smiling.  
"She is Charlie Puth's sister." Shawn added.  "Ohhh!!!!" The boys muttered.  "Hi Bella...." Nash Grier chuckled.
Oh my gosh!!! Oh my gosh!!!! Nash Grier just said 'Hi' to me!!!!  I'm blushing!!! 
"She's blushing guys!!" Cameron Dallas said.  "She's blushing!!!" Jack J stated. 
"Are you a fan of us??" Jack G asked.
"Yes. I'm a fan." I replied.  I can't believe that I am here on  stage with Shawn and the Magcon Boys!!!!! 
(A/N:Are you a fan of Magcon Boys?? The Old and New Magcon Boys??? Comment your answer)
"So, how's the touring with Taylor Swift, Shawn??" Carter Reynolds asked.
"You just fullfil your dream!!!!" Cameron Dallas added. 
"Well, it's nice and fun. She gave me a guitar which I love the most." Shawn replied.
"I see. But I have a question" Jack J stated.  "Sure, what is it??" Shawn muttered.
"How did you met Bella??" Jack J asked.
"Well I-" 
"He met me when he accidentally entered my hotel room. He thought that my hotel room is his." I cut off Shawn's words.
"Okay." Nash Grier sigh. 
"Can you sing or dance?? Any talents??" Matthew Espinosa asked.
"I-I can sing..." I replied nervously.
"She actually sing with me at my concert. She has an amazing voice." Shawn added......  "Well, let's sing!!" Carter Reynolds chuckled.  "So,  Bella can you sing with us??" Carter Reynolds asked.
"Please Bella!!" Shawn begged.
"Please!!!" Cameron Dallas begged too.
"Fine!" I replied. And we sang. 

*after singing*

"Shawn's right. She have an amazing and good voice" Nash Grier stated.
"Thank you!!" I chuckled.
"Well, thank you guys for coming here!!! We love you so much!!!" Cameron Dallas muttered.he ended the show. 
"We totally miss you Shawn" Aaron Carpenter sighed.
"I miss you too guys!" Shawn replied. 
"Let's have some fun!!" Matthew Espinosa chuckled.
"How about.....Truth or Dare??" Nash Grier asked.
"Sure!!!" We all replied. Cameron got a bottle and we formed a circle. 
"Okay. Let's start...." Shawn stated. 
Shawn spun the bottle and it stopped at Cameron!!! 
"Cameron, Truth or Dare??" Nash asked.  "Umm, Dare..." Cameron replied.
"Okay. Eat a spoonful of mustard. We need to see it" Matthew laughed.
"What!?!?" Cameron chuckled.
"You have to do it!!" I yelled.
"Okay, fine. I'm doing it" Cameron chuckled.  So , Cameron got the mustard and a spoon and he scoop a spoonful of it and he eat it!!!  We all laugh.  "Done!!" Cameron stated. 
"Now, let's continue"  Nash said as he spin the bottle. It stopped at Shawn. 
"Okay, Shawn Truth or Dare??" Cameron asked.
"Ummm.....Truth" Shawn replied.
"Do you like Bella ??" Nash asked.  My cheeks blushed. 
"Whattt!?!?!" Shawn muttered. 
"You have to answer it Shawn!!" Matthew chuckled. 

Shawn's P.O.V.

"Answer it Shawn!!!" Taylor Caniff muttered.
"If you don't answer it, you are going to eat a tomato" Carter chuckled.....  I took a deep breath...... 
"I like her. I like Bella" I stated. My cheeks burn.....  I hate this situation. 
"Ohhh!!!" The boys muttered. Bella is silent.  "you like me??" Bella asked. 
"Yes. I like you" I replied.

Bella's P.O.V. 

My cheeks turn red like a tomato. Shawn likes me. 
"Okay. Now let's continue" Aaron Carpenter stated...he spun the bottle.  And it stopped at....me?  "Bella, Truth or Dare??" Cameron asked. 
"Truth" I replied. 
"Do you like Shawn??" Carter asked......  My cheeks are burning!!! 
"Bella, do you like Shawn??" Nash repeated the question! 
"Well,yes" I replied.  Okay, Shawn knows!!!  "Ohhh!!!" The boys yell. Shawn blushes and smiles.
"Let's continue guys" Jack J muttered as he spins the bottle....  It stops at......Shawn again.... 
"Shawn, Truth or Dare??" Cameron asked.  "Dare..." Shawn replied. 
"I Dare you to kiss....Bella." Cameron ordered.
"WHAT!?!?!" Shawn and I muttered.
"You have to do it Shawn. It's a dare" Jack G stated.
"Okay." Shawn chuckled.  Shawn looked at me. "This is only a dare, okay??" Shawn chuckled.   "Okay...." I replied. He comes closer to me until he smashed his lips to mine. Of course, I kiss back.

Shawn's P.O.V. 

I kissed Bella. I kissed her.....I kissed her!!!  She kisses back. And I pulled away.
"Woah!! That was so sweet!!" Nash muttered.  "Shawn is blushing!!!" Jack J stated.  Am I blushing????
"Well,guys, let's continue" I muttered. We continue to play..... 

Bella's P.O.V. 

I can't believe. Shawn just kissed me. Shawn is  my first kiss. 
"Are you hungry guys??" Aaron asked.
"I'm hungry...." we all replied. So we go eat.

*after eating*

  It's almost 10:50pm. 
"Shawn, I think we should go back to the hotel. It's getting late. My brother will be mad." I chuckled.
"Okay. But would you like to take a picture with them??" Shawn replied. 
"Of course yes!!!" I replied.
I get my phone from my pocket and we take pictures.

Charlie's P.O.V.

Why aren't they back yet!!?!
"It's getting late Daniel!!!" I yelled.
"Calm down Charlie, calm down." Daniel stated.
"I am just worried!!!" I replied. It's almost 11:00 and they are not going back!!! 
"They are making me so mad!!!" I muttered.
"Calm down Charlie!!!" Jonathan chuckled.  "Call her..." Daniel muttered. Daniel's right. I should call Bella

Bella's P.O.V. 

We are currently taking pictures when my phone rang. I got a call, from Charlie.   "I got a call. I'll be right back." I chuckled and I walked to another room by my self. I answer the call. "Hey-"   I started to say.
"WHY ARE YOU AND SHAWN NOT BACK HERE!?!?!!?"  Okay, my brother is mad.
"We are still here...." 
"AND WHY ?!?!?!" 
"We were eating and then we played 'Truth or Dare' and we took some pictures..."  I explained.
"SO THAT'S THE REASON!?!??!" 
"Yes, and-" 
"GO BACK HERE AT THE HOTEL WITH SHAWN....NOW!!!!" 
"Okay....."
Then he hung up. I walked back to the room where Shawn and the others were.
"Shawn Charlie said we should come back. " I replied.
"Okay. We are leaving now. " Shawn chuckled.  "Okay, take care and nice seeing you again Shawn!! And nice meeting you Bella!!!" Taylor said. 
"Bye guys!!!" Me and Shawn muttered. We are going back now at the hotel 

Shawn's P.O.V.

*in the car* 

"Is he mad? Really mad?" I asked.
"Yes. And he was yelling when he called me" Bella  replied. 
"He is really mad." I sigh. 
"Shawn??" Bella muttered. 
"Yes??" I replied.  "You know, you are my first kiss" Bella stated.
"Really??" I asked.
"That was only a dare" I added.....  "I know that was a dare and still, that was a kiss...." Bella exclaimed. 
"I'm glad that I was your first kiss" I chuckled.      I stare at Bella. She is so beautiful.

Charlie's P.O.V.

   "It's already 11:40 Daniel!!!" I yelled   "Calm down Charlie." Daniel chuckled. 
"It's getting late!!!" I stated.    "I am going to Bella's room." I stated.  
"What!?!!? Are you serious??" Jonathan asked.   "Yes. And if Bella is in her room, I can talk to her and Shawn" I replied.

Bella's P.O.V. 

We are here now at the hotel.   "I'm sure he's mad at us" I muttered.  
"I think so." Shawn sigh.  
"I'm gonna lead you to your room." Shawn added.
"No need. I can go there by my own" I replied.    "No Bella. I will take you to your room. No exuces, my order" Shawn muttered. 
"Okay, fine." I replied.   He leads me to my room and I open the door and I turn on the lights.  
"CHARLIE!?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?" I yelled.
"Why are you late??" He asked.
"Answer my question!!!" I exclaimed.   "I just came in your room so I can talk to you" my brother replied. 
"And now, answer my question. Why are you late??" He added.  
"She......we were late because there was traffic and when we were there, we played 'Truth or Dare' and we ate. And she took some pictures with the Magcon Boys." Shawn explained.
"If mom was here, she would be mad at you and worst, you would be grounded..." my brother stated.  
"Okay, Shawn, you can go to your room and get some sleep." Charlie added.  
"Okay....." Shawn nodded.
"Good night Bella." Shawn added....  
"Good night Shawn" I replied. Shawn went to his room.  
"You too Bella, get some sleep" Charlie muttered.    "Okay..." I nodded. Then he went back to his room. 
I'm so tired.  Before I sleep, I decided to write in my diary.  
Tuesday 
Dear Diary, 
This day is so memorable for me!!! Guess what?? I met the Magcon Boys!!! Oh my gosh!!! They are so handsome!!! I took some pictures with them.
After writing, I go to sleep now.