#3. UNWANTED KNOWLEDGE

When I woke up, I knew that I'm not at home.

It must have been that day. 

Control. Test. Differently to what they say. 

Apparently the guy who helped me yesterday, referred me to the house, and because it doesn't regained consciousness, my aunt brought me here, for fear that they won't believe her word- that I'm unconscious. Well done. Maybe I won't take part in the show? That would be pretty nice.

Although I hasn't yet opened your eyes, I already felt like I should run away, far away. Hide  in Europe can be so unpleasant. Alternatively, I can steal a spaceship and escape into the universe.

 Ha, ha, ha.

They probably would find me there. I don't know precisely the number of kilometers of light, by which the human walked away in space from Earth, but it wasn't small, and probably I won't not be able to cross it.

"Hi" I hear gentle voice. Oliver.

Just to be clear: Olivier is my friend. The best and only one. We met when I had eleven years, and I fled with a stolen apple. He helped me, pulling me to his house, and holding me there until the old woman lost her fancy chasing me. He moved to a better neighborhood just a year ago, but still maintained a good relationship with each other. Weakened until recently, just before the Control, but it was quite normal. No one had time to socialize before the test, which was to determine the whole of your life.

"I can't talk to you now. But good advice: dress up and go out into the corrid".

Before I awakened well, I had to blink a couple of times to let the image sharpened. I was in a room in the dormitory at the school. I should live here, but because of the exceptional circumstances that have occurred in my life-no parents and all-they let me be with my aunt. I don't regret, unless this room was an exception among hundreds of others here.

Appearance isn't enthused. When I picked up on elbow and looked around, the only thought that came to my mind was that I was in a mental hospital. The room itself hasn't got more than twelve square meters. The walls were snow-white. I lay on the bed, and even though I'm pretty low, my toes stuck out off the mattress. The windows were directed east-my eyes painfully convinced of that, and the doors were opposite. In addition to the bed, standing on the left of the entrance to the room was standing a gray chest. The floor was made of marble, covered with white, thin carpet. I felt sorry for Olivier.

 I noticed suit lying on the cabinet next to me. Before I could put it on, there was a knock at the door.

I was conducted a tight, white corridor, along which stretched countless gray doors leading to rooms in which hardly anyone of us, the students, didn't want to be found. Studies, experiments, things like that. Kept me two military men dressed in black uniforms with the sign of the U.S. OA (Official Army) made from polished serendibit and placed on the heart. Even in the twenty-first century, there were only three specimens, now is that so much that there is nothing to do with it, but each is worth three villas president of the United States. Character itself looked very straight- falcon, a bird originating, inter alia from Polish territory (and they of course have no idea about it), with spread wings, and above it three stars.

 I wondered at that point where Olivier disappeared. Do they lead him down the hall like this one? Or maybe this procedure looks completely different in his case?

I need to clarify something. Everyone is talking about Control, about what is scary. In fact, some Unusual adults doesn't even know what it is about. It has been introduced relatively recently, about thirty years ago, when from the power of Kraftig wanted to escape Africa and Antarctica. They sent  soldiers to us, but one sent thought by the President was enought- all get quiet. Nothing changed.