"I love you..." she screamed before she fell on her kness - crying. She watched the limo leaving the hotel and the rain was pouding heavily.

"Rose!" Alex shouted as he was running towards her. He pulled her up. "It's raining. You'll get sick," he said but Rose refused to get up.

"I don't want to loose him," she cried and sobbed. Alex closed his eyes and realised that he was wrong. Rose was even more hurt now - and it was all because of him and Jessica. They've planned this.

"Please, you'll get sick," he begged and tried his best to pull her up. "I'll explain to Seth what happened. I promise," he vowed. Rose looked down and shook her head. "I hurt him, Alex. I've never seen him that mad. I hurt him," 

"No, it's my fault. I kissed you," Alex said, shaking her shoulders. "Rose, please, we have to go now. I'll send you to the castle," he pleaded. Rose sighed, her body was weakening and she knew that she'll have fever in no time. Alex put off his coat and wrapped it around her with hope that she wouldn't be cold. "Let's go," he carried her by her shoulders and they headed for his car. 

~~

 "But sire, you can't leave the castle without the King's permission," Mr Jameson tried to stop Seth. He threw his suitcase onto the bed and took out all his clothes from his cupboard. "Sire, please, can you at least tell me where are you going?" Mr Jameson continued, pleading. Seth tossed everything into his suitcase and closed it. 

"Paris," Seth told him and he changed into a white V-neck shirt. His tuxedo was damp and he was having a headache because of the rain. Mr Jameson was taken aback. "Paris? But, sire. Where's Princess Rose? Isn't she supposed to be with you?" he asked weirdly.

"She's not coming with me," he said and his heart clenched as he recalled everything that he saw just now. "Don't tell anyone that I'm going to Paris. Even Rose," he instructed. He carried his suitacase out from his bedroom. 

"Where are you going?" Alex asked when they bumped into each other and he was carrying Rose by his arms. Seth glanced at them and saw Rose was sleeping - she looked sick. "None of your business," he said sharply and tried to stop worrying about Rose. He made his way out from the building but then Alex called for him. "Rose wasn't guilty. I forced her and she never kissed me back," he said.

Seth stopped but then he shook his head. No, she's still guilty. She wasn't suppose to leave him in the ballroom. He ignored Alex and walked out from the building, heading towards the limo. Seth needed to get away from here. He needed some time to be alone. 

~~

 ♫ Seth in Paris ♫

He looked out from his hotel room balcony - the Eifel Tower appeared beautiful in the morning and the sun had risen. Seth closed his eyes, trying to forget everything but he just couldn't. He didn't know that Rose could hurt him this much. He thought he only liked her, but no- he's in love with her.

He was standing here, alone in Paris. Just like he wished for. His phone never stopped ringing as everyone in the castle was searching for him. Seth tried to stop thinking about Rose and how sick she looked last night. He wanted to call her and ask her if she's alright. But then, he remembered that Alex could take care of her and she was probably having the best time in her life with Alex. He clenched his fist and looked down.

"Stop thinking," Seth said to himself. "You're acting stupid," he squeezed his forehead to ease his headache. His hotel room door was knock and he wondered who was it. Did people from the castle managed to detect him? And did Mr Jameson told them where he was? Out of curiousity, he walked towards the door and opened it slowly.