Rockwar~ Henry Bowers

Request by: @Lukes_LongLegs
__

Y/n sighed to herself as she lowered herself in the back seat as her lover Henry threw something at mike while yelling words. She knew she bullied the kid too but everyone was thinking she was a dirty south for always hanging around the bowers gang. But the truth was she only loved one more than a friend and that was Henry bowers. She was so addicted to his kisses that she was always with him. She was so caught up with him that she didn't know the others liked her too, which was the reason the rumours started, because they all liked her. Henry was surprised when she fell for him out of the boys, he felt like it could all end any minute and that scared him honestly. So when she saw her cower a little in her seat he felt a little hurt. But when she s,lied at him he knew it was gonna be ok. They drove around for a bit longer and then Belch dropped the two off at Henry's house since they were gonna go drive later anyways. As usual Y/n went to the side of the house and climbed in through his window, she thought everything was ok until she heard the crisp smack of a whip on skin, and a small shriek. She took a deep breathe and fear overpowered her as she ran towards the door, though her body froze as she went to open it. The door suddenly seemed to push her out of the way as a tearful and hurt Henry walked in, obviously unaware of her presence at the moment. He stood in front of the full length mirror and slowly stripped his shirt off, his hands were shaking as he reached for the polysporn. Y/n's mind flashed back to when the teacher had said that skin on skin contact could help in some cases, and serenity hoped it would be this case as she pulled the light pink t-shirt from her body. She slowly walked towards him, knowing he still hasn't noticed her in the room. His eyes were closed as he tried to reach the new cut on his back, she saw a glimpse of herself in the mirror, her half naked body, she was only wearing her dark blue shorts and her purple bra, not the best choice but would her care? She walked in front of him slowly and pressed her body against his gently as she wrapped her arms around his waist. It took him a little longer than she suspected but soon his arms came around her and he started to cry, she kissed his shoulders and she felt his tears on hers. She pulled away slightly so she could look at him, when she did, she saw the pain he would hide, and she saw his tears. Y/n brought her hands up and used her fingers to wipe his tear before planting her hands on his cheeks and kissing him lightly. His arms tightened around her as the light kiss turned deeper, maybe it wasn't a good idea to take her shirt off, y/n thought and laughed to herself. Though it seemed genuine, from the way his fingers were on her back to the way he let his lips move against hers, usually when they had sex it was so hard and hot, but at this moment it was everything opposite to that, she let him control her as usual, and it made them find themselves on the bed.
__

Afterwards, Henry had wrapped himself around y/n, kissing her everywhere and letting her know that because of this, he could now love her more and love her harder.

"The boys will be here soon, do you want me to help you get dressed?" She asked as she reached to her side to grab her clothes, he pushed her down slightly and moved so his face was over hers.

"I love you." He whispered and kissed her collar bone lightly, she smiled.

"I love you too."

They walked downstairs and she was glad that his dad was asleep. Or so they thought.

"Who is she?" Butch asked, his voice boomed over the happiness that filled both y/n and Henry. She flinched and his arm went around her waist.

"This is my girlfriend dad, her name is y/n."

"If you guys ever do what I think you did again while I'm here, she's gonna be the one getting the lashes." He yelled, y/n blushed and turned away. Henry made a face but walked to the door with his love.

"Victor sit in the back."

"I thought you wanted to sit with y/-"

"She'll sit on my lap, now sit in the back." Henry growled as Victor quickly moved to the back. He sat down and so did y/n.

"Our guys look refreshed, what did you do?" Belch smirked and Henry hit him lightly.

"Mike." Y/n said and pointed to the black kid. Henry's mouth turned up into a smirk and Belch immediately went after him. She knew what she was doing was probably wrong, but this is what she did.

She beat mike down to the ground and was pulled off by belch as Henry went to hit him with the rock. When he was shot back, when a different rock hit his head.

"ROCK WAR!" Richie yelled as y/n threw a rock hitting him, the losers club started to throw more and more rocks,came so far y/n was the only one who wasn't hit. That changed when belch went to throw one and totally missed. They ran. They all ran on Henry and y/n. She looked around and saw henry on the ground. She knelt beside him.

"Go blow your dad, you mullet wearing asshole!" Richie yelled once agin and y/n huffed as he walked away, gently and slowly she picked him up and he winced.

"I have more bruises that the ones my dad left." He joked and grunted as y/n wrapped her ar,s around him in distress. He sighed and kissed her forehead.

"We'll win next time."

Little did they know, the only next time there was. Y/n was in a white dress, and More people died that day than in the past couple of weeks.