Valentines Special~ Belch

Red roses, but blood is redder
__

Y/n sighed as she felt herself fall asleep in class but jumped herself awake, earning a few disliked looks from the other kids. She rolled her eyes at them. Well maybe if this class wasn't so damn tiring. She pulled at her hair as she tried to take more notes that seemed more useless than her broken measuring cup.

When she did fall asleep, she was awoke by the bell. It didn't scare her surprisingly, just let her wake up softly. A large hand rubbed her back and she smiled and turned her head to look at her boyfriend. Belch, though in her case, Reggie.

"Maybe you should try to get more than 7 hours of sleep and this wouldn't happen." He smiled and gently placed a small kiss on her temple before pulling her up from her chair. She smiled at him.

"Well maybe she shouldn't give us so much homework, and I would be able to sleep a full 12 hours." Reggie sighed and grabbed her hand lightly . With his other hand he grabbed the rest of her things and they walked out of the class.

MANY people had suspected her to date Victor when they heard that she had been taken into the Bowers Gang, they thought she were crazy when she chose the most disgusting Reggie. Though when you heard this, you would kiss him more in public. Not that Reggie had a problem with it, but he would also throw in punches when boy made snide comments about her body in front of him.

"Reggie, are we going to your house? I thought you wanted to get burgers?" Y/n asked pushing her h/c hair behind her ears. He smiled at her and shrugged.

"It's something special. And I guess for us." He explained shortly as he pulled her into his home. Instantly the sweet smell of flowers and food flew around her and she raised her eyebrows.

He guided her to the kitchen where he showed her all her favourite types of food and Pepsi. She smiled at him and sat down where he had pulled out the chair.

"For you, my love. I had though for literally 8 days on how to make this special day for you perfect. At most I thought of making plans to go places but you, oh boy are you my favourite thing on this planet and my mom would always tell me that things made by your lovers are precious and most dear. So here is a single white rose for our purity. After being with you since grade 5 our 5 year relationship was not once tattered with. I-i want to ask you a question." His face blushed as he slowly knelt down in front of y/n, her shocked face was flushed and her eyes were diluted.

"Y/n L/n, will you become my wife since Red roses, but blood is thicker?"

Y/n was crying and at first she didn't do anything, which started to worry Reggie. Then her head nodded fast as she pulled Him into a hug.

"Y/n I know that we are young and only in grade 10, but I will cherish you and love you and I will be there in your time of need." He smiled and she pulled him into a kiss. One that lasted a while.