Deadly Desire~ Henry Bowers

So In this Greta is gonna be Patrick's girlfriend at the time, meaning she's just gonna be there for the week.
Request by: @Lukes_LongLegs
~

Y/n shook her head as she watched Greta stick her tongue down Patrick's throat. This girl really thought she was gonna last. She looked at Henry who seemed to be more surprised then disgusted. She repositioned herself on his lap. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. They both knew that Patrick's relationship with Greta wouldn't last long, so because of this result y/n never became close with Patrick's girlfriends, it's kinda how the Boys felt with her at first, thinking that she would just be an easy girl he would fuck up and then leave as soon as he could. Little did they know, Y/n and Henry had been dating for months before and it was the reason why Henry seemed to have less time for the gang as each day passed

That is until they said their first 'I love you's' had they realized that the gang should know. So Patrick, Victor and Belch had thought that they had on,y been together for the three months, but really had it been nine months today. Y/n let Henry's hands wonder over her stomach, the two had felt superior. With Greta and Patrick trying to finger, and give each other 'secret' hand jobs. Henry had started to feel the sexual tension. So with school less than an hour away, they had told Greta and Patrick that they were gonna try to sleep for a bit more when really they got caught up in another sexual activity cause two orgasms before noon. But they couldn't hold a candle to how much times Patrick had made Greta scream his name in pleasure.

At school it was way worse. Y/n was told to follow Greta and pretend to be her follower and try to be nice by both Henry and Patrick, for all of them knew this one wouldn't last that week. So at the end of the day when gr at slammed the door to Beverly Marsh's bathroom stall, y/n had slumped herself against the wall hoping she could just watch at what happened. Greta through some words and even threw a plastic garbage bag full of shitty water(literally), y/m decided to step in and waited for the girls to leave before a timid but frightened bev emerged from the stall, completely unaware of the Kings beauty standing beside her. Y/n pushed Beverly hard and felt Beverly's nail dig into the skin on her arm as she did so. She looked at her arm and groaned.

"Henry sees this and you'll be dead you cunt. Trust me, at this moment dealing with me will be better than you getting stabbed by him later." She squatted down by the somewhat terrified and hurt Marsh.

"You know your name always reminded me of something useless. For some r as on I could never name it but now I can.if you don't keep your profile down lower I will start spreading worse rumours than what are being said about you now. You wouldn't want your dad hearing that you and Bill Denbrough fucked behind the 26th locker now would you?" Y/n asked and smirked at how beg looked away with a faint blush on her face, she slapped Beverly and walked out of the bathroom to find her lover, who was standing beside a heated make out session containing The ugly Greta and the Weird Patrick. She hugged Henry and smiled as his arms closed around him.

"Did she try hurting you?" He asked and nodded towards Greta than glanced at Bev, y/n shrugged.

"Well if you count Beverly scratching me when I pushed her than meh." She smiled and kissed him lightly. He smiled and rolled his eyes

"I love you Y/m." He said as he kissed at her neck, trying to show that he wanted her as soon as he could. She got the message.

" I love you too." She smiled and gripped his shirt.

----2 days later----

"I THOUGHT I ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING TO YOU!" Greta screw,Ed making the quietness in Henry's house break, waking up the two naked and entangled couple that had been sleeping. Y/n was the first to sigh and Henry slipped a $50 to her with a frown and a sigh.

"He couldn't have waited one more day so I could've won?" Henry moaned and y/n kissed his collarbone lightly, now noticing all the hi lies she had left on his from the night before.

"I bet a week on the next girlfriend."

"I will bet a whole 4 days."