7, Wednesday

You signed up for the Pinkathon writing. Later they asked you to talk to people on the phone and get their stories which you agreed to even when it's not possible during college week for an introvert like you. When Disha aunty said to leave all this and focus on your studies, you listened to her. Remember what Mummy confessed after you told her about this? That you would've not listened to her anyway and said she was discouraging you so she didn't share her exact same opinion and now that someone else has told you the same thing, some outsider, you would follow it. Ask for mummy's honest opinion before joining any new stuff.

Sleep on time. Like, seriously. In a fun way too, though. You have more fun when you're well slept.

Belly dance is all about practice and patience. Feel like the beautiful and confident woman you are. Be strong and sexy at the same time. At the same time, there a limit. The dance is sensual.

Wear a scarf even when you don't think you need it because there's pollution on the still-being-constructed-even-after-months-have-passed roads. Dust and dirt ain't ever caused no good to anyone's skin or hair.

It's good that you thought of not sleeping in the bus while going to college. If that's what works for you now, cool. Always sleep while coming back home,though. You need to take lots of rest to be able to bounce back to classes when you reach home; enter the house with a smile on your face, mirroring the one Mummy regularly greets you with. I doubt that's because she's happy to see me back, though🤔. But if she reads this, she'll just kill you with her eyes 😂.

Don't follow social norms so there'll be no pressure. There's no hurry for marriage at all. Don't marry. Guys are cheap and dumb in the head, anyways-you know it by personal experience. If you don't wanna have kids, that's okay. Kids without marriage? Okay. Live in? Okay. Whenever your want, whatever your want, do that.