"Unless if you could win against Nara." He said. "Nara?" I asked. "He's the smartest one, he knows where to hit you that could make you paralyze for a moment." Metal-senpai butted in the conversation. I gulped hard at the word paralyze. "He's one of the strongest in the Konoha Academy, apparently there are three of them. Nara, Mitsuki and Uzumaki. You must defeat Nara first, a 4th kyu followed by Mitsuki, a 2nd kyu then lastly you'll face the 1st kyu also known as the killer player, Uzumaki." Houki-senpai said.

"Is he that strong?" I asked out of the blue. "He is but due to his harsh tactics people began to call him the killer player since he sent every of his opponent to the hospital, including me." Houki-senpai said as my eyes widen in shock. "Y-you? But Houki-senpai you're so strong!" I exclaimed. "Everyone has their capabilities, his just happens to be a step ahead of me." He said. "Is that the reason why-" but he cut me off. "I'm wearing a mask? Yeah." He said casually.

He noticed my silence and patted my head. "Don't worry, I'm sure someone will be there to support you." He said. I nodded my head in agreement. "Now go get changed." He said as he walked away with Metal-senpai following him. I walked towards the changing room and noticed it was already empty, I shrugged and proceeded to walk towards my locker and took a fresh pair of clothes and a towel and proceeded to walk towards the shower room in the far end.

I placed my clothes and towel on the rack inside the shower room and closed the door, stripping every piece of clothing off and placed them neatly next to my clean pairs, I jumped into the shower as the luke warm water hit against my skin. "Ahhh.." I moaned in pleasure. "A shower after training is the best." I said as I shampooed my hair and rinse it, I scrubbed my body repeatedly and applied my strawberry body wash and rinse it. After cleaning myself, I grabbed my towel and wiped myself dry and changed into my clean pair of clothes which consists men shorts and a long sleeve that's 2x bigger my size. I dried my hair with the towel and grabbed my worn out clothes from the rack and stepped outside.

I wore my slippers and proceeded to walk towards my locker. Turning left, the sight of Inojin leaning on my locker caught my eye. "Yo, took you long enough." He said as he made way for me to open my locker. "Sorry, had ro scrub all those dirt away." I said apologetically and opened my locker as I grabbed my bag and shoved the dirty clothes and my towel inside.

After doing my business there, we walked out of the Dojo and walked towards the dormitory in silence. It was a very awkward silence and none of us dared to speak. As we neared the dormitory Inojin tapped my shoulder. "How about we go grab something to eat? I'm sure the guys already consumed the food." He said. "Well-"

"My treat." He smiled. "Sure." I agreed. We walked towards the City that isn't too far away and decided to eat on the first place we see which was a cafe. Inojin opened the door for me as we walked inside. "Good evening! This way please." A girl who had light blue hair and pale green eyes said as she guided us on an empty table.

She handed us the menu and batted her eyes at us, I sweatdropped at this and looked at Inojin who was focused searching for a food in the menu. "I'll have Tonkatsu and Miso soup please." He said to the waitress. "And what would your drink be?" She asked flirtatiously. "Ice tea." He said and turned to look at me and smiled. I felt my face heat.

"And yours?" He asked. "J-japanese curry for me please and ice tea." I stuttered as the waitress looked at me with heart eyes. "Right away~" She said happily and took our menu as she happily skipped her way towards the counter. "What a happy go lucky girl." I said and sweatdropped. "Tell me about it." Inojin too.

"You nervous for the tournament?" He asked. "Y-yeah, at some point I feel like backing out." I confessed. "Kira you've come this far to backout, don't let anyone take your glory." Inojin said seriously. We were too focused on our topics from the tournament to our team members, we didn't noticed the doors opened and three guys stepped inside.

In the middle of our laughter and dinner, my eye caught a blonde bun. I squinted my eyes to get a clearer version of the guy when my throat immediately became dry, I sat there in shock as I stared at the guy behind Inojin. Please don't be him.. then the guy turned his head to our direction and our eyes met. Boru.. "to.." I whispered softly. "Huh?" Inojin asked as he looked at where I was looking and he too stiffen but regained his posture right away unlike me who didn't.

Inojin looked at me worriedly. "Don't Kira. Don't look at him." He warned. But it was too late, Boruto along with Mitsuki and the other guy who had black spiky hair tied up in a high ponytail came near us. Boruto stopped in front of me and smirked. "What are you doing here?!" I asked angrily at Boruto. "Can't the most famous Karateka eat here?" He asked sarcastically and smirked at me.

"YOU'LL BE EATING THOSE WORDS UZUMAKI." I threaten. "I'll be expecting that." His smirk got wider and glanced at Inojin. His smirk disappeared and only to be replaced with a frown and his fists clenched. "Come now Boruto, let's not disturb other people." Mitsuki said as he guided Boruto to an empty table away from us. "What a drag to be in this mess." The other guy with them said and sighed.

Inojin looked at me. "You know him?" He asked. "I don't know a guy like him. I don't know a guy like him. I don't know a guy like him. I hate him. I hate him." I repeatedly said in anger. "Waiter, can we asked you to keep that costumer over there shut his loud mouth?" Boruto said out loud. "BUZZ OFF FLY!" I shouted at him as I stood up and didn't notice that the waitress who was about to pass on the way carrying a tray of hot coffee.

The waitress stopped loosing her balance as the cup on coffee spilled into me. "Kira!" Inojin shouted as he went near me and wiped the mess. "Are you okay? Let's get you changed." He said worriedly but before he could make a move Boruto immediately carried me and rushed towards the washroom and closed it behind him. "Let me go you freak!" I said as I pushed him away. "We should put cold water on you since the coffee spilled directly at you." He said casually.

I looked at him with a shock expression. Did he got up from his seat and ran towards me? Maybe he already changed. "I'm taking this off." He said cutting me out from my thoughts as he took off my long sleeve shirt. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I shouted at him as I covered my chest. "Shut up little chick, you think your petite body would impress me?" He deadpanned. "Why you." I threw a straight punch on his face.

"That's already the third time you punched me in the face." He said irritatedly. "That's because you deserve it you jerk!" I said angrily. "Take off your clothes or I'm gonna do it by force." He said seriously. "INOJIN!" I shouted his name. Boruto stood there, shock was written all over his face. "Kira I brought- WOAH!" Inojin barged inside the washroom with a first aid kit and quickly covered his eyes, dropping the kit. "Eh?" Boruto expressed. "Whatever. I'm leaving, make sure to treat that burn." He said before he left the washroom and closed the door behind him.