Chapter three

Sarada's POV

"We should wake him up."
"No! He looks cute! He looks like a girl."
"I think I'm gay."
"I think I'm doubting my gender."
"Shh! You might wake him up."
"I'll wake him up."
"We'll kill you."

I woke up at the noise of people arguing and came face to face with guys gathered around me. WHAT THE "FUCK! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" I shouted at them. "You made me question my gender." A guy who has greyish green that matches his eyes and wears glasses said which earned him a smack in the head from a someone who has wears a red hat that shows little of his bangs, dark brown eyes and has darker complexion than any of us. "Shut it." He said and huffed out.

"We're here." The guy who helped me with my suitcase said. "Here, where?" I asked. He rolled his eyes at me and said. "School you idiot."

As soon as I heared that I quickly looked at the environment from the bus window and indeed we already arrived in Leaf Academy. "Your luggage is already down so let's move." He said and pushed the others outside, making way for me. "Thanks." I said in a whisper. "Hmm? You said something?" He asked looking back at me.

"N-nothing.." I stuttered and proceeded to walk down from the bus. "We should get moving. I heard the Karate club would be starting their try outs later." The guy who wears a hat in the group said. "Hey you, where is the club located?" I asked him. He glared at me. "It's Iwabee and not you." He said angrily. "Ah.. hahaha.. yeah. Iwabee." I said nervously. Self-reminder. Always adress him as Iwabee and not you and try asking everyone their names instead of naming them as you please. I thought.

"How about we introduce ourselves so we wouldn't give names that could insult?" The guy who helped me suggested. "Sounds good to me." Iwabee said. "Cool!" The guy with glasses said.

"Okay I'll go first. I'm Iwabee Yuino." Iwabee A.K.A grumpy said. "Denki." Denki the guy with the glasses said. "I'm Shinki ." Shinki said cooly. "Inojin Yamanaka." The guy who helped me said. Then everyone turned to look at me. "What?" I asked. "Your name or would you prefer us calling you munchkin?" Inojin said sarcastically and rolled his eyes at me.

"Don't start it smarty-pants, the name's Kira." I said and glared at Inojin which he also returned. "Okay, you two enough. We should head to the dorm and fix our stuffs." Shinki said as he began to walk towards the dormitory next to the school. I huffed out in annoyance and followed him with the rest of the group.

As soon as we reached the dormitory, an middle aged lady greeted us. "Welcome! I'm Chiyo and I'll be mending your needs here in the dormitory." Chiyo said cheerfully. At least someone woke up on the right side of the bed this morning. I thought and smiled warmly at her. "Here are your keys. Now don't you lose them or else you'll end up sleeping outside." She said happily as she handed us our keys. After the introduction and thank you's we proceeded to our respective rooms.

"Room 309." I read my room number out loud and proceeded to walk to the third floor and started looking for the room 309. "AHA!" I said with glee and unlocked the door. The room was simple but spacey enough for one person. There's a private bathroom on the right, a closet next to it, a twin sized bed in the middle, a window above it, an aircon and a study desk.

I stepped inside and began to unload my stuffs and placed it neatly on the closet and hid my girl essentials too. "Today's the day." I smiled and took out my phone to call my mom. As soon as I dialed her number, it directly went to voicemail. "Hey mom. We just arrived at the place and I'm staying on a room by myself and it's kinda spacey here. Anyway, I hope you won't overwork yourself. I love you." After that I ended the call. I took off all my clothes and collapsed on the bed.

"FINALLY! FREEDOM!" I shouted in glory and spread my legs apart along with my arms and without further notice the door suddenly burst open revealing a very annoyed Inojin. "Could you keep it down?! Someone's trying to get some re-"

And then his jaw dropped upon seeing me. "Holy cr-" before he could finish the word I immediately jump towards him and closed the door on the process as we fell off the floor. "Mwatmhthehwellmwhdmedmsh" Inojin mumbled as I clapsed my palm over his mouth. "Please don't say anything!" I whisper shout at him.

His eyes were wide as saucers and his face flushed red. "Promise me you'll keep your mouth shut and I'll let you go." I begged as tears started to form in my eyes. He quickly nodded.

I released my palm from his mouth and sat in front of him. "Just what the fuck are you doing in this all boys school?!" Inojin outbursts. "Well you see.. it's a long story." I said nervously as I scratched the back of my head. Before I could speak up again, he immediately threw his jacket at me. "Wear that first. Jeez." He huffed out and looked at the other way.

"R-right." I quickly wore his jacket and zipped it all the way up. "Okay, you may look now." I said and giggled nervously. Inojin looked at me angrily. Well, he did try to look like one. "Explain." He demanded and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You see, I'm here to train and defeat Boruto Uzumaki who stole my first ki-" but he interupted me. Such fine manners. "Boruto Uzumaki? You mean the killer out in the match? Why would you try and do such thing? That guy is born to kill. He sent players on the hospital, are you out of our mind?!" Inojin asked.

"Well first of all yes, I'm out of my mind to think I could defeat Boruto but I'm not out of my mind when I say I could at least give all my best on the tournaments and prove to him that I'm not a weakling." I said in defence. "And why would you do that?" Inojin asked sarcastically. "Because it was a down grade for me the moment he stole my first kiss and told me that I couldn't even process things quickly and dodge it let alone stand a fight on my own.." I said sadly and looked down as I findle with my fingers.

Inojin sighed in defeat and held my chin up, causing me to look at him. "Fine, you're secret is safe with me but remember. One more noise and I'll throw you out in the dormitory." He said. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH INOJIN! GOD KNOWS HOW THANKFUL I AM TO MEET A GUY LIKE YOU! IF EVER YOU NEED ANYTHING, TELL ME CAUSE I'LL HELP YOU OUT!" I shouted at him happily and wrapped my arms around his muscular body.

"Okay, enough." Inojin said and peeled my arms off him. "And next time, don't forget to lock your door when you feel like.." Inojin said as he trailed his eyes down on me. "Will do!" I said and laughed nervously. He looked at me for a second and looked away again, a cute blush appeared in his cheeks. "Inojin? Why are you blushing?" I asked stupidly. He's blushing because he just saw you naked! Stupid Kira!

"N-nothing. Anyway I gotta go, try out starts at 3:00 PM sharp. I'd get ready if I were you." He said standing up and dusted himself. "O-oh, right. Well, I'll see ya later." I smiled at him as he walked out of my room not before securing to lock it.

"Thank you Inojin." I whispered softly.