Chapter seven

Sarada's POV

Inojin kept dragging me towards the field where the others were. The sun started to fill the heavens with colors. "About time." Iwabee said sarcastically while Shinki and Denki yawned. "Why move it this early when we can have it later on the afternoon?" Denki asked Houki-senpai who was crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well somebody here is too excited to train you guys and knocked on my door at 4:30 AM sharp." Houki-senpai said shooting a glare at Metal Lee who was laughing nervously. "But the youth must know how to sacrifice their sleep for their strength." Metal-senpai said energetically and gave us a thumbs up. "Let's start by ten rounds of jogging in the field, fifty sit up's and fifty push ups then ten sprints." Metal-senpai said as he stretched his arms.

"What the.." Iwabee said. "Heck?" Denki said finishing Iwabee's line. "No back sassing first years, now let's start!" Metal-senpai said and started to jog. "Alright!" I said happily as I jogged along followed by the others who were walking instead of jogging. "OI! FIRST YEARS IF YOU WON'T JOG I'LL MAKE TEN TO A HUNDRED!" Metal-senpai shouted across the field, he was that fast.

"I wouldn't call that jogging." Inojin said as he catched up with me. "Yeah but at least he's not that strict, unlike Houki-senpai." I sighed. "I heard that Kira." Houki-senpai said as he appeared in between Inojin and I. We both sweatdropped at this, I swear this guy is pure ninja. "That's fifty rounds for you two." Houki-senpai said strictly. "Y-yes sir.." both Inojin and I said in unison.

As soon as the others were done with their ten rounds of jogging, Inojin and I were still on our 30th lap. "I'm dying!" I cried out helplessly as I panted. "Yeah, thanks to your smart ass mouth you dragged me into this situation. I would have been done with this shit and snuggle back into my comforters." Inojin said irritatedly. "G-gomen." I said nervously and sweatdropped.

"Yeah? Well, whatever. At least we're in this together." Inojin said casually then looked at me with wide eyes as his face began to flush. "I-I don't m-mean it t-t-that w-way!" He defended nervously, his hands waving in front of his face in all directions making me laugh. "Whatever you say, but that's sweet of you Inojin." I said as giggled. "Y-yeah wh-whatever." He said and sprinted ahead of me. You're really something aren't you, Inojin? I smiled at the thought.

"OI! YOU TWO! 50 LAPS ARE OVER NOW PROCEED TO THE NEXT TASK!" Metal-senpai shouted across the field. I jogged over where Inojin and the others were since he has longer legs than I have. "Okay since you two are dead last, I'll pair you up." Metal-senpai said. "Huh? What do you mean?" Inojin asked. "For the sit-ups." Houki-senpai answered him.

"Alrighty then!" I said cheerfully and shot him my warmest smile. It was the least thing I could do to grumpy people like him. Everyone's reaction was turned 360°, from the tired and irritated looking expression to a shocked one as a blush appeared on their cheeks. "K-Kira-kun I wouldn't mind being gay for you!" Iwabee said out loud. Eh? EEEHHH?!

"Shut it Iwabee! I was totally gay for him from the very start." Denki confessed as his eyes turned to hearts. "You're not a girl, right Kira-chan? I mean, Kira-kun?" Metal-senpai asked as his face flushed. "O-of course n-not!" I defended nervously. "But no matter how you look at it, you do look like a girl just now." Houki-senpai said squinting his eyes as he looked at me.

"A-ano.." I trailed off but was cut by Inojin who stood in front of me. "Okay guys, enough. We're here for our morning routine and definetly not here to flirt with our comrade." He said. "He's right." Houki-senpai said, returning to his normal self and smacked the heads of Metal-senpai, Iwabee, Denki and Shinki. "Hundred sprints for the four of you." Houki-senpai said strictly.

"But that's so unfair! You were looking at-" Before Metal-senpai could finish his sentence, Houki-senpai gave him a glare that made him sprint away from the scene. Poor Metal-senpai. I thought. "Yo." A finger poked my cheek. "What?!" I asked irritatedly as I slapped Inojin's hand away from me. "Sit-ups, I'll go first and you go next." He said and I nodded in agreement.