Epilogue: The Crazy Kids Of New York

Start from the beginning

Satisfied, the new hip wedding song, started to play. Peggy nearly ran down the aisle, her face radiant with joy. Angie was glad that she hadn't put on makeup now; it would've have hidden her happy expression.

Burr recited the official marriage vows.

Peggy and Laf kissed.

But all Angie could focus on was Philip Alexander Hamilton, holding Angel Laurens, and followed by Jack Laurens, Patsy Jefferson, Theo Burr, James Jefferson and Angelica Rachel Hamilton creeping towards Peggy and Laf.

As soon as Peggy had kissed Laf, the kids ran into view, screaming.

Philip grabbed Theo's hand and walked over to where Peggy was.

Angie, who now cradled her younger cousin, Angel and Patsy were all walking behind Theo in a line. Jack and James supportively stood behind Philip.

Oh, my gods.

They were imitating a wedding.

"Theo's my wife!"

"Phil is my husband!"

"Celebrate!" Angie called, her small face lighting up with a grin.

Peggy and Laf grabbed the two young lovebirds and gave them to their parents.

John came over to Angelica, grinning. "What a wedding, huh?"

"You could say that." Angelica said as Angie, Angel, and Jack ran towards them.

Eliza held Philip carefully. "He learned this from Alex, not me, I swear."

Alex gasped, looking offended. "I'm not the one who screams 'ship' every time Infineron smiles at each other! Nor am I the one who encouraged Philip to 'follow his dreams' after he told us his dream was to marry Theo!"

Eliza frowned. "Maybe it was my fault."

Maria and Peggy grinned. "Do I really want to have a kid now?"

Together, they surveyed the chaos.

"Mommy, can't I marry James when I'm older?" Angel tugged at Angelica's dress.

Angelica exchanged a look with Thomas, who was trying his best not to laugh at his own daughter who was desperately chasing after Jack.

"I AM THE KING!" Jack screamed, swooping past them with a paper crown perched on his brown curls.

Angel cried loudly, her entire face red.

Angie and Theo whispered loudly together.

Philip chased Jack, trying to get his crown.

"Yes," Angelica smiled. "You do."

We're not ending it yet; we have one or two more chapters with the kids! 

Bridesmaid's Dresses

Peggy's Dress

Hope you enjoyed!

- Angie, 'Liza