my vampire lover

"Chapter 1"

Liliana's P.O.V

Cross academy is a place where vampires and human can go study and coexist with each other without harm. Well most of the time since some vampires breaks the rules and often get punished for their actions. Oh by the way my name is Liliana cross the second adaptive daughter of kaien cross the headmaster of this academy, I'm a day class student and also a perfect or guardian of the academy, and as a guardian it is my job to keep the night class secret a well a secret to all of the day class students who seem to be head over heels madly inlove with the night class especially the girls.

It was already dawn and like usual the front of the night class dormitory gates are surrounded by mobs of fan girls I position my self in front of a mob and shouted "alright back up" while putting my hands in front of me to push the craze of fan girls back "give the night class some space" I added as the shouting of the fan girls get louder and louder by the minute. I was pushed back hard by one of the fan girls and I stumble backwards I tripped over my other foot and was about to fall when someone caught me from behind. When I looked up to thank the person I saw it was zero who caught me. He pulled me up so that I can stand on my feet then he shouted "alright if all of you didn't form a line now you all will be suspended and prohibited from seeing the night class" then in an instant the once mob of fan girls was now in a perfect line beside the path leading to the moon dorm "thanks" I told zero "yeah, yeah but next time be more careful alright I won't always be around to catch you, you know" he told me as he walk to the left side to block the fan girls as the gates of the moon dorm creaked open I rush over to the other side to block the fan girls there.

When the door was completely open it revealed a bunch of drop dead gorgeous vampire. Their vice president was at the front since their leader and his sister was gone for some unknown reason beside him was a girl with pinkish hair that reached way down to her waist right behind them was an auburn colored hair boy and a blonde hair girl and behind them was a guy with orange hair and his blonde hair, blue eyes playboy cousin "hello ladies you all look so cute and beautiful today" he said teasing the female day class students which was a sucker for his looks when the night class was in their class room, me and zero took care of the rest of the fan girls after that was done we stayed there a while longer and I decide to break the silence by saying "I can't believe that I was once his fan" yeah that's right I WAS his fan, before I found out that he's actually a vampire the same kind who mercilessly slaughtered my family after that my interest in him disappear like I wasn't even his fan. After that we went our separate ways to do our daily round of patrols then we went to sleep.