chapter 3-sun set and pocky

"Chapter 3"

Its Sunday it's my last day to relax. I got up and got dress. I then left the academy and went to town. I went in a restaurant that serve different kinds of sweets I sat down in one of their booths and pick up the menu then A waiter came and took my order then minutes later my order was place in the table in front of me "thank you" I thanked the waiter he then bow and left me and my order alone it was a crêpe with vanilla ice cream on top, mangoes as it filing, and whip cream with caramel syrup to top it up I call it "sweet heaven" not to be boastful or anything but I'm actually the one who invented it when I snuck in the kitchen and made it, the manager saw it and took a bite then next thing I know he was asking for the recipe in change of a free crêpe with any filling, toping, and flavor of ice cream I like. So every time I went here I always get free food. when I was done eating the sweet delicacy I left a tip in the booth then left the restaurant.

I then went to my favorite place in town, but first I bought each and every flavor of pocky I know. Then I proceed on my plan and went to the highest plat form In the village. I was just on time since the sun is already setting and this place is the perfect place to see it, I took out a box of pocky and sat down at the edge of the building. I watched the sun go down as it covers the sky with different shades of orange in the sky. A cold breeze blew my hair I held it with my hand to keep it away my face I took a bite in my pocky. I was enjoying the view when someone spoke behind me "are you enjoying the view up here?" I turned around and saw that the person who spoke was no other than the famous idol of the academy AIDO HANABUSA I turned around and continue what I was doing before he came which was eating a box of pocky and watching the sun set, but I don't want to be rude to him so I answered his question "yes I am, actually I go here every once in a while to watch the sun set and eat some box of pocky" by the time I finished answering him he was already seating right next to me. I was still looking at the sun when I said "beautiful isn't it" I told him he mumble something I didn't understand "what?" I asked him "nothing" he told me "ok, want some box of pocky?" I said as I offer him one "sure" he said reaching for the box but then our hands overlap we looked at each other's eyes but then I pulled my hand away and look at the opposite side hiding my heated cheeks from him "why am I acting like this, sure he's cute and all but he's a vampire and I'm probably nothing but a blood bank to him" I thought to my self. I took a deep breath and said "I'm sorry I didn't mean to touch your hand" "its okay, I don't mind" he said. We continued to look at the sun, while I was secretly sneaking a peek of his face every once in a while the sun has already disappeared by now and the moon and stars took its place in the night sky "well it's getting late, we should go back to the academy now" he said standing up and holding his hand out for me to grab. I took it and he pulled me up perhaps a little hard because the next thing I knew I was resting in a well build body his hand is still holding mine and one of his arm is wrapped around my waist I look up and saw aido looking at me with his electric blue orbs I stared at it and I was loss in his gaze.