Chapter 14 - Could it be???

(Aido's P.O.V)

I was soundly sleeping when I felt something heavy on my right side, I lazily opened my eyes and let them adjust to the light, while waiting my eyes to adjust I felt a sudden shift of weight on my right, so when my eyes got used to the light I look at what is putting weight on my right side and what I saw was indeed a beautiful view more beautiful than the moon reflecting it self in a gazebo.

Lili-chan was peacefully sleeping at my side using my arm as a pillow, her hand rested in my right chest and her face free from any worry. I looked at how beautiful she truly is, she looks like a vampire royalty if you ask me, I mean she has beautiful fare skin, long lashes, pinkish lips and cheeks, soft brown locks that seems to be free from any kinds of tangle, it as if she's almost a real life "Principessa Bianca Celestina" just when the words left my mouth lili-chan snuggles more to me and as she did that a single brown locks covered her face so I tuck it in her ear as I did that I caught her sweet scent that seems to intoxicate me and this brings me back to the story I read about princess Bianca, as I can remember she was a vampire royalty that lure not just vampires but also other humans including vampire hunters to her because of her intoxicating scent then one time a vampire hunter fell in love with her and so did she, as years pass at their wedding day the vampire hunter's close relative came to witness their wedding and a few hours before the wedding starts the vampire hunter A.K.A the groom still wasn't in the altar, seconds pass and it became minutes, minutes became hours and still the bride and the groom hasn't yet to show even their shadows, so their parents both decided to look for them, they saw them together in a room both parents was shocked at what they saw, the groom was holding a anti-vampire weapon with blood flowing from the handle and dripping down to the carpet and princess Bianca was already dead her blood creating a small pool and her beautiful white weeding dress tainted red by her own blood. This was also said how the battle between vampire hunters and vampire came to a war. The parents of princess Bianca was so angry that they swore that they will get revenge for their daughter's death, they said that one of their descendant will have almost the same characteristics of princess Bianca and once it reached maturity it's true powers will be awaken and it will aid them in getting revenge.

My eyes widen at a sudden idea that popped into my head "could it be that the descendant the celestina's are talking about is you" I said to myself as I look at lili-chan. I have to look closely into this matter. Just then lily-chan woke up

(Liliana's P.O.V)

I slowly woke up to a faint smell of lavenders around me, as I slowly open my eyes I saw another pair of electric blue ones staring at me, blinking a few times so that my eyes may be able to adjust to my surrounding once it did I saw hanabusa staring at me "good morning,did you sleep well?" he said in a low husky bedroom voice as I blush slightly at the distance between his face and mine, I can practically feel his breath. I hurriedly got up with a slight blushed on my cheeks I heard hanabusa giggled at me "I'll take that as a yes then" he said as he too got up from his bed and walked towards me. I avoided eye contact with him though I don't know why but I have this feeling that if I look at him now my blush will spread "umm w-what h-happened??? and h-how did I e-end up i-in your bed???" I asked him still avoiding eye contact "well you fell asleep in the library so I bought you here and laid you in my bed" he said "ohh and let us not forget the way you cuddle closer to me every now and then, it took me all my will power not touch you" he whispered to my ear, I can feel his breath on my neck that sent chills down my spine and made my face grow hotter "ahhh" I said as I quickly back away from him "I-I ahhh umm" I stumble upon words to say to him "hahaha" he suddenly laughed "your so cute when your embarrassed" he said as he once again walked towards me huh? I looked at him confused then it hit me "y-y-you" I said clenching my fist as he walked closer to me "you idiot!!!!!" I yelled at him and run away with my face beet red.

I run as fast as I can and as far from the moon dorm and hanabusa but I was stop when my body collided with something "ahh" as I lost my balance and was about to fall I felt an arm wrap around me stopping me from falling "I-I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I apologize looking up at the person I bumped into "oh zero it's you" I said as he raised me up and steadied me "you should really look where your going and why are running anyway???" He questioned me "ahh" I said as I think of what to say as zero looked at the direction I came from "what where doing in the moon dorms???" He asked me and I felt a chill go down my spine "c-come on y-you don't have any evidence that I came from the m-moon dorms" I said
"I didn't saw you in last night patrol and you weren't in your dorm room either, so where were you???" He said "ahh I was in the library" I said well it is half true "where???" He continued to interrogate me "at the school of course" I said sweating more "liar" he said and I gulp at how serious he sounded, I never heard him that serious before so it's a bit scary but what he did next shocked me "why are you lying to me??? Don't you trust me???" He said in a soft voice as he envelope me in a warm hug, he pushes me a bit back so we can see each other "now tell me the truth, where you at the moon dorms last night?" He said this in a soft mellow voice and a look of worry and something else in his eyes, I lowered my face and answered "yes" he hugged me again "next time, tell me where your going okay? I was worried about you" he was worried about me??? "I can't bear to lose some one important to me again" he said as he tighten his hug around me, I was shocked at first but I eventually got over it and hugged him back "alright and I'm sorry for worrying you" I said "I love you" what?!? "I'll go on ahead of you, headmaster sent me to do some errand before you bumped into me, well then I'll see you later" he said as he let go of me and before he left I felt something soft touched my cheek then he continued on his way. As I watch his figure go further I touched the cheek that soft thing touched earlier did that just happen???, did zero really just kissed me???

(Zero's P.O.V)

I lied when I told Liliana that the headmaster sent me to an errand I just need an excuse to get away from her, I don't know why but while I was hugging her I can feel my heart rate rocket up, although it's true that I was worried about her I have no idea why I just hug her out of no where  and to top it off I just kissed her it's a good thing that I still manage to avoid her lips, ugh what is happening to me?!? Since that night she kissed me I just seem to be drawn to her, her lips, her scent, and when ever we are close together my heart rate goes up! And there is this feeling I never felt before even with yuuki could it be that "I'm in love with liliana"

~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~

And it's finally done sorry for the long wait and I hope this made up for it and I think I may be able to update faster now since our sembreak is nearing ohh and I know I should have said this earlier but to all of those who added my story in their reading list, those who favorited my story, those who read it thank you so much you guys to be honest I didn't really expect that this story will be enjoyed by many I mean it already reached 5.5k reads! So yeah I hope you guys continue to enjoy reading my story ^_^