Ally sighs and bites her lip. "Sure," She agrees and stands, bring the five month old baby with her. "When do I get to pick out the house?"

He chuckles. "You don't. House is already picked out."

She raises an eyebrow. "So you chose a house without my word?"

"Well, chose is a little... less. How about say I... created a house without your word."

Ally raises an eyebrow, so he grins and kisses her head. "We're moving on Saturday, so you'll see."

"That's in two days. How are we gonna pack everything in two days?"

"We just need to pack our pictures and clothes. I'm tell you; I created a house for us."

He starts to walk away but Ally stops him. "Wait. You wanted a son," Ally says and hands Wallie over to a confused Austin. "So you change the poopy diaper."

Austin gapes as she walks off. He instantly smells his son and groans. "Man, you really just let them go, don't you little man?"

//

The moment Ally walks into the house, she has never wanted to squeal with excitement ever before since she and Austin were younger.

"Wowww!" Kya exclaims, looking over the huge room. The floors were a dark wooden with comfortable looking carpets with many designers. The TV of the room was about the same size as the only they had at their old home in their family room, but this was for the living room.

Ally walks farther in the house and is met with the size of the kitchen. She literally squeals at the sight of the beautiful set up and the brand new pots and pans that matched the house's scheme. The dinner room was elegant but also showed this was a family house and felt warm and comforting.

From down the hall, Kayla screams. "There's a movie room!"

From another hall, Kya screams. "Our room is huge! Kayla! We have a computer in here!"

Alex and Ella stand in the huge playroom together, that was full with all kinds of toys for the two of them. The two of them share a look before diving in the mess of toys.

Ally's in the family room when Austin grabs her elbow. She grins and turns towards him. "This is amazing! You really thought this all out and- wait, where's Wallie?"

Just as she says this, they hear the pattling of his small hands when he crawls around. Ally down the hall and he's right in front of her, toothlessly grinning once he's found her. She giggles and picks him up then smiles at Austin. "How long were you working on this?"

"Four months. I had a whole team on this," he grins and wraps an arm around her as he takes her farther down the hall. "I specifically put a few men on this job, though."

Austin opens the door and Ally's mouth drops in awe. "Oh my god."

"Uh, I know we just had Wallie, so I'm not suggesting we have any more kids right now, but it was made with pregnancy in mind," he smiles, looking around the room full with gadgets to relax her. There was a foot massager floor, a vibrating chair for her back, a huge bath that took up a side of the room, and almost everything she ever needed. "This is sort of a relaxation room because even though I stress more, you pushed four kids out of you and I think that says a lot."

She laughs and pushes on him, though Austin just grins and walks further into the room. "There's another part of the room."

Ally goes to where he's standing and covered by a beautiful curtain, there was a labor room. Ally gasps lightly and tears fill her eyes as she looks around.

All of her births have been home births, but Austin went out of his way to decorate it with pictures of them holding each of their child after they were born. The bed was build exactly for child birth and she just loved it. Even if she didn't plan on having another kind soon, she loved it.

"Oh my- Austin, I love you," she says and turns around to melt her lips into his. Austin returns her kiss. It's not hot and steamy but it also isn't slow and innocent. It was passionate and he felt the graditute from her lips.

They pull away at the sound of Wallie squealing in Ally's arms. She laughs, then gapes, grinning widely. "Oh, I wanna see the nursey!"

Austin laughs as she bounces out of the room and follows. He was in bliss.