MBFB Extra (Cindy)

Start from the beginning

"What are you getting?" Elouise asked, her eyes flickering between me and the menu. I'm sure she was preoccupied with choosing either Spicy Pepperoni, and Supreme. She always orders one slice of each in the end anyway.

I pursed my lips and focused on my order. "One Hawaiian and one Meatlovers, of course," I replied giddily.

After ordering what we wanted and additional glasses of Sprite and Coke, and waiting a few minutes, our food finally arrives at our table. We started devouring it as soon as the waitress turned around. We can get barbaric sometimes, I didn't want to taint her soul. We talked about many things, making it a mission to catch up with one another. She had plenty to say and so did I. It felt nice and everything seemed perfect. I guess I have one more good memory to add.

Prancing around shops, we swerved towards the subject of my relationship.

"How's Ethan? Has he been behaving like your book boyfriends?" Eli kids, giggling at me like a little school-girl. She knew I loved to read - especially teen fiction. I mean, I made the mistake to tell her about my one-sided relationships with the hot and worthy characters of those novels, but I had nothing to deny.

I hit her arm, grinning at her like a starstrucked lover. "Not exactly, but he's alright," I mumbled as I studied a pair of studded shorts. I then put them back.

"I never really see you with him at school. What gives?" Eli inquired, her eyes filled with curiosity.

"He's usually with his friends, but it's fine. I like that we're not too all over each other," I explained with a reassuring smile.

"Past the honeymoon phase?" I nodded. "That's good, I'm really happy for you." Eli smiled at and I hugged her gently.

"What about you? Are you dating anyone yet?" I leaned closer to see her better whilst I asked this. I wanted to see the emotions swirling around her azure eyes, so I could tell whether she was lying or not.

"Not exa-"

Out of nowhere, a cute, little girl came charging towards Elouise. I believe she was running away from something, but that was just me. The girl collided with my best friend's legs, almost falling on her tush in the process. I watched as the girl looked up apologetically at El, smiling sweetly. "Sorry," I heard her murmur. She had silky hair, the color of pitch. Her wide, ocean eyes looked amazing and at the same time...familiar? It was as if I've seen her somewhere but I couldn't put my finger on it. Who is this child?

"That's okay. I'm Eli, what's your name?" Elouise asked, lowering herself to the girl's eye level.

"Agatha," blue eyes answered, beaming at her with her perfect teeth. "My brother, Leo, will find me, don't worry."

I noticed Eli heave a sigh as she nodded at Agatha. She looked a little disappointed, I suppose.

For some reason...

I left to go to a fitting room and the two of them sat on one of the sofas. I assume that Agatha's waiting for her brother to collect her. I even heard her eardrum-wrecking scream. After a few short minutes, I got out but chose to watch Eli and... the James siblings?

Now here's something you don't see often.

Well, I'm assuming the twelve or eleven year-old boy was that Leo kid she was talking about. I mean, obviously they were related - whatwith the shiny, ebony locks and the electric blue lenses. Although, I think Agatha was about eight or nine. Their reunion was endearing, but I find their resemblance a little bothersome. They're just so alike!

Unfortunately, my eyes didn't stay with the two kids for too long. I was a bit more interested in Eli and Andrew's exchange.

Drew was standing there, being godly as usual with his head of swirly hair and charming smile. Eli looked a tad terrified and I just knew she was overthinking this. Maybe even talking to herself inside her head. was sinking into that Andrew-shaped pit again. Their gaze was unbreakable, and I felt my heart melting. They were so adorable.