"Water you say we get it on?" Luan joked, then giggled, holding a glass of water. "Get it?" Then she realized something, frowning. "Oh yeah, you're an emo teen and you don't laugh at those types of jokes."

"No, and what are you doing here?" Maggie asked.

"I'll show you! This will be a-" She didn't finish her joke. "Just watch this." Luan farted loudly in Maggie's face, the emo teen whose boobs were visible gawking at Luan's flatulent outburst.

"Oh, I get it. The smell of our rotting carcasses if we ever got married and then died together." Maggie stepped outside. "That seems like fun. Let me join you." Maggie stood still, ripping a brassy fart of her own, her dress lifted by her gassy flatulence.

"Oh forget your emo!" Luan joked and giggled. "That was a gas!" Luan laughed, farting in Maggie's face, the ego girl seemingly unfazed by Luan's fart. "Get it?"

"Whatever." Although Maggie continued to frown, she went back inside the house to get her mom's permission, then came back and grabbed Luan's hand. "Let's go." Luan and Maggie walked away together to who knows where, with Maggie farting and cropdusting her butt off the whole way in addition to Luan's occasional gas blasts, much to the disgust of the random people on the sidewalk.

That night, Lola was asleep in her room along with Lana, snoring loudly. Then Lana farted so loudly that it woke the two of them up, her fart being louder than the ones the other sisters were ripping in their rooms.

"Damn it, Lana!" Lola cursed as she pulled her twin sister out of bed. "To think you were sleepfarting before all our other sisters!"

"Hey, you're gassy too!" Lana remarked.

Lola farted at that moment. "So what? I suppose even princesses like me have to fart every so often. Besides, my farting won me a beauty pageant." Lola stated, full of herself.

"Whatever." Lana rolled her eyes and went back to sleep. She continued to fart every once in a while.

Lola simply shook her head, annoyed as she pulled herself back to bed, annoyed by all the farting, including her own.

"Im sorry, Ronnie Anne, but you can't come over right now. My sisters are- fighting again! Yeah!" Lincoln lied, conversing with Ronnie Anne over the phone.

"What? No way!" Ronnie remarked. "Well, I gotta go, lame-o. Good luck!" Ronnie hung up.

That being done, Lincoln walked outside, spraying air fresheners all over, having lost his gas mask due to Lily having stolen it, wearing it as she walked past Lincoln, farting a big one as Lincoln sprayed her. Then Lincoln farted again, gawking.

This caused Lily to remove Lincoln's gas mask, as well as all 9 other sisters to pop their heads out of the room.

"Bro, did you just rip one?" Luna asked.

"Y-Yeah?" Lincoln shrugged. "But in my defense all of you have been-" before Lincoln could finish his sentence, all the Loud sisters save for Lily tackled Lincoln into a dust cloud, wrestling him down the stairs and to the front door, Lily walking down the steps as she witnessed this. The dust cloud settled with all 9 sisters piling on top of Lincoln.

"Dutch oven, Loud House style!" Lori exclaimed, all 9 of them farting as loud as possible, forming a gas cloud as Lily just giggled and farted, pooping in her diaper again.

Then the cloud settled with all 11 Loud siblings having shocked expressions, seeing Ronnie Anne at the door, who was also shocked at what she witnessed. All 10 sisters stormed off, going back to farting up their storm.

"Ronnie, I can explain, my sisters-" Lincoln farted again, blushing as he ended up being gassy too from spending too much time with his gassy sisters.

"Don't say anything." Ronnie remarked, frowning as she turned around.

Lincoln sighed in defeat, having been embarrassed and embarrassing himself in front of his girlfriend, before Ronnie farted loudly in Lincoln's face while he wasn't looking.

"Psyche! You should have seen your face when you crossed the fart barrier with me, stink-o!" Ronnie laughed.

Lincoln smiled and laughed half heartedly, Ronnie farting on him one more time as the two started ripping farts together, laughing as Lincoln tried to outfart Ronnie, but failing as Ronnie kept blasting him away with her gas.

"Ahhh, young smelly love." Lynn smiled, all 10 sisters watching from atop the stairs.

"It's about time Lincoln's butt spoke up! I mean, his butt is usually like, so silent!" Leni stated.

"He's probably the only boy in this excuse for a fanfic whose butt-" Lisa paused. "-who is flatulent."

"I finished my new poem." Lucy opened her book of poems. "Gas. Gas comes from the ass. Gas, I'll pass. Because I'm a gassy lass. It sounds like brass. Brass ass gas."

"Lisa, move your big, gassy butt!" Lola pushed Lisa's butt cheeks, which pushed out a loud poot in Lola's face, which annoyed her as she didn't bother to fan away the smell.

"Move your own flatulent, oversized posterior!" Lisa pushed Lola's butt away, which of course gave the same result.

"I go poo poo!" Lily purposely pulled off her diaper, pooping on the stairs as the other girls gagged in disgust, all 9 of them save for Lisa yelling not it as Lisa's right eye twitched, the little genius pulling out a plastic bag and groaning in disgust as Lily just giggled at Lisa's expense, farting in her face once more.