-Chapter 37: A mont-whatnow?-

Comincia dall'inizio

What for guy was he to invite me and then let me wait for 3 hours?! 

On the other side, the servants or whatever they were and why they were there were whispering about me. I let them be because I'm a peaceful...Scratch that. A not short-tempered...Scratch that too. I wasn't in the mood to kick a$$.

I had pulled an all nighter 3 times in a row. I was tired and I couldn't care less if everyone saw me asleep on a couch, which probably cost more than me. 

Suddenly, I felt a tap on the top of my head. I went in to punch the hand away, which resulted in me missing and falling of the couch. As I fell down on the cold marble floor ,which probably cost more than me. 

As I looked up I saw the very neutral face of Herc-No Madison.

Wait...

Madison?

"Good evening L/N." Madison said as I frowned. "You too dude." I said as I stood upright and dusted myself off. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "Ah yes, I'm the reason why you've been waiting." Madison answered.

...

"You're dating Thomas-"

"NO, I MOST CERTAINLY AM NOT!!!"

"Okay, chill dude." I said putting my hands up. 

"Can you put that sentence in more context? In fact, can you put all of your sentences in more context Madison?" I asked as he frowned. "Oh, so now I'm Burr." He said with his arms folded.

"Didn't you mean vague-"

"No I meant Burr." Madison said cutting me off. 

"And to answer your question. We had a meeting until one of the servants came in and told us that you had arrived...3 hours ago..." Madison said looking to the side as he sighed. "What happened?" I asked not understanding the big issue.

"He freaked out." Madison stated bluntly. 

"Freaked...Out..." I repeated as he nodded. 

"How did he...Freak out?" I asked as he chuckled. He coughed and with the best Jefferson accent he could pull off:

"MADISON HELP ME FIND THAT SUIT!!!" 

"MADISON I'M STUCK! MADISON HELP"

"MADISON I FELL FROM THE STAIRS HELP ME!"

"MADISON YOU HAVE TO PICK MY SUIT OUT MY CLOSET WHILE I RECOVER!"

"MADISON NOT HOT MAGENTA, SHOCKING PINK!!!"

(If you didn't get that then I'll show you what Hot magenta looks like

And here's Shocking pink:

Yep, I research for my chapters

Yep, I research for my chapters. Poor 5 minute research. Tell your guardian that you learned something new today.)

"So that was fun." Madison said in his normal voice. "My God!" I said almost laughing so hard that I almost fell on the ground. "But hey," Madison said as he stopped chuckling. "Yeah?" I asked. "He's really nervous. So try to not break his 'oh-so-fragile-heart' " He said as I smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry, I won't." I said as he softly smiled and headed to the big doors. "See you at work Jefferson." He said as he shut the door. 

"My name is L/N-...HEY!!!" I yelled as I stepped forward to give him a peace of my...Actually a lot of my mind! But before I could I heard the door open behind me. The queen has arrived!

I turned around to see Jefferson fiddle with his chemise for a second before he smiled at me. "Well hello L/N!" He said as he walked to me. "Hello Jefferson, I didn't know you liked to let ladies wait for-" I looked at the clock. "-3 hours and 15 minutes." I smiled. He chuckled. "I had something to take care off." He answered. "Uh-huh..." I said in a certain uh-huh tone. 

I decided to not tell him what Madison told me. Spare him the nervous laughs.

"So because I actually didn't count on it being night...I wanted to take you to a restaurant maybe? I know a very good one. Not exactly cheap but-" I said as I looked around. "-I think you can take the bill." I said as he chuckled. "Shall we go then?" He asked as he offered his hand.

I smiled down on his hand. I softly put my hand into his. He locked his hand around mine, not tightly but secure and we went outside.

(I like cliff hangers, don't you guys?)