Part 3

What are you gonna do Ariadne said Arthur. What do you mean said Ariadne. If your unhappy said Arthur . Ariadne got up and sighed and turned to walk out of the room to go downstairs.

Wait you got all this advice from me you know , what are you gonna do you know what this feels like to me ? Fate , this is what feels like to me  ,I'm trying to get my head around since this happened ,I finally know why I'm here ,it's cause of this you know a chance to see you again to tell you how sorry I am and to tell you how much I still love you said Arthur as he got up

You want me to fall back in love with you how do I do that if I never even stopped said Ariadne and then she walked out to go downstairs and he followed her

Start of flashback
Ariadne went to the hospital to visit Arthur. Hey said Arthur. Hey I got you some things and if I forgot some other things i can bring them next time said Ariadne. There won't be a next time Ari said Arthur .

What said Ariadne. I might be paralysed for good he shot me near the spine and it's like what a year before I go into treatment said Arthur . I'll wait , some people recover from being paralysed said Ariadne. No I can't let you do that said Arthur. You don't get to make that choice said Ariadne. If this was the last time you were gonna see me what would you say said Arthur .

I'm not walking away said Ariadne. I can't do this anymore move on said Arthur as he stroked her cheek and wiped her tears. We have to take him into surgery said a doctor. Go ahead said Arthur. They wheeled him away when Ariadne was yelling for him

A few days later
Ariadne was about to go in when a doctor said I'm sorry they won't be any visitors.

The next day Ariadne was is the waiting room but no nurse came by
End of flashback

I went everyday for a month and then every week for a year didn't they tell you that I came said Ariadne.

Cobb , yousf and Eames were watching them

They told me said Arthur. Well I guess Maybe I hoped they didn't. Do you even know I went when Andrew and I started dating I told him I was going to see miles and Miranda said Ariadne.

They told me every time said Arthur . And you didn't wanna see me said Ariadne. That's the only thing I did want i never stopped loving you Ariadne not once said Arthur.

Then why didn't you said Ariadne. Because I - i know this doesn't make sense said Arthur . It doesn't said Ariadne as she walked away but he stopped her .

Alright Ariadne listen to me , I wanted you to do something good and I wanted to save you some of the pain said Arthur.

You didn't save me from anything I lived with the pain every day of life Arthur and I blame you , I blame you for thinking that you knew what was best for me when it was you that was best for me said Ariadne.

I know but I couldn't have got wait for me there was so much you wanted to do said Arthur. I wanted to do it with you and I would've waited for as long as it took said Ariadne.

I didn't want you to do that Ariadne not when you were moving on said Arthur

This is not about that this about when you left me , you left me thinking you didn't want me anymore said Ariadne.

I didn't deserve you Ariadne I didn't want you to be there for me if I was paralysed for life said Arthur .

I would have stood by you Jesus Arthur don't you understand when Andrew asked me out I wanted to tell you and when he abused me every time I wanted you to hold me said Ariadne as she cried and he hugged her , he made a mistake he shouldn't have left her

And when I was alone at night I wanted , I wanted you and I cried for you and I hated you I hated you Because I would've chosen you no matter what and you took that away from me said Ariadne As she pulled away from the hug.