Rescue

**Triggers for Rape/ Abuse**

Rose sat outside the school, waiting impatiently for Ratchet's arrival, she commed him again "You're still coming right?" Worry in her voice.

"Rose....I'm having issues with the groundbridge, I'll be there as soon as I can." He replied. Her response was returned with a devastating scream...."Ratch...." Then the comm went silent.

The medic paced "Frag it!" knowing he was stuck until the ground bridge was operational.... putting all the other bots out of commission too. He thought for a moment. Returning to the comm. "Knockout? Wheeljack? Come in!" He called over the line, hoping for one of the Bots.

There was a small belch over the link. "Sorry, Ratchet" A small voice answered "I finally have a bit of an appetite from this pregnancy..."

The medic chuckled softly 'I'm glad to hear. We have a serious problem though. Rose was at school, waiting for me to pick her up....an issue with the ground bridge delayed me.... I heard...a scream.... I'm concerned her human father has her again.'

"What?! You mean-...We're on it! Knockout!' Crystal exclaimed, a motherly protective anger in her voice.

Ratchet growled softly, frustration taking over "I'll send you here last known coordinates.... see if you can track her from there? Please...." There was a sense of desperation.... almost, defeat, in his vocalizer.

"We got it. Knockout will track her down!" Crystal growled. Over on her end, the pregnant blonde skated away with Soundwave's Comm on her whereabouts. "I'm pulling them up!' She informed him "Knockout!" She called, firing up the groundbridge.

Ratchet vented in frustration from his end.

****

Rose was drug out of the van by two of her Father's accomplices...they'd already succeeded in having a little ' fun' with on the drive over and her face was bloodied, and her clothes torn.

"What should we do with ' er boss?" The tall lanky one asked

"Tie her up over there" Jon Deacon growled, motioning to a chain attached to a wooden post, similar to where one might tie a dog. The two men did as they were told, Rose only groaned, having given up for the moment.

All of a sudden, there was a blur and a loud, 'CRACK!' Crystal ran out of the groundbridge, fist balled and fire dancing in her eyes. She stood between them and Rose. "WHY I OUGHTA...."

The two lackeys ran, leaving Jon standing alone "What in the Pit are you? Some kid? They just keep passing my baby around like a piece of meat...then you all have the nerve to come yell at ME!?!"

"WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU'RE GONNA WISH I JUST YELLED!" Crystal marched over to him, drawing back her fist and punching him HARD....for her. She hoped Knockout wasn't far behind.

Jon blinked " Come again, Sister?" Stumbling back slightly from the punch. "You might not want to be fighting.... Not with the likes of me."

Crystal growled and hiked up her tank top strap. "Ya know something?!!" She landed a good uppercut that made him stumble back. "Guys like you piss me off!"

Jon laughed "Charming.... " Jon backed her into a nook in the Canyon, slamming her in the chest and then kissing her, as a group of men surround Rose, with a very clear intent... one approaching her, grabbing at her exposed breast from where the other men had torn her clothes before, others groping the young girl as though she were nothing more than a piece of meat.

Crystal let out a muffled scream and struggled.

Jon pulled away, his much larger frame keeping her pinned to the wall "Watch them.... watch them teach her what she's good for, Sweetheart...the ONLY thing she's good for."