Kano Learns More About Her Mother's Past

Start from the beginning

"Ronin used a sleeping spell on you after you passed out, I spoke to his demon form and he told me that he and Kino were going to take you to his hideout and this is it."

"Really? but why? what's their reason?"

"I don't know, but I can sense Ronin coming to the room, don't jump to conclusions."

I nodded my head and then Ronin knocked on the door and I told him to come in. Once he entered the room, he smiled at me.

"It's good to see you up and out of bed, are you still feeling sore?"

"I'm fine, my injuries aren't as bad as they were before thanks to you breaking Koga's seal."

"It was nothing, Koga's seal is weak against my demon magic, anyway, enough about that, my servants have made some dinner for us."

I sweat dropped a little because I thought for a moment that it was gonna be the two of us but that was when Ronin chuckled at me.

"Don't worry, Kino will be joining us so you've got nothing to worry about."

"Ehh?! what the hell are you?! a mind reader as well as a cat demon as well?!"

Ronin chuckled at me and he then said to me.

"You really do remind me of your Mother."

I was shocked when Ronin said this and I was about to ask him about her but he then raised his hand.

"I'm sure you've got a lot of questions but for now, why don't you get changed into some different clothes and then Yuuri will lead you to the dining room."

"Um, OK, thanks, Ronin-sama."

"Just call me Ronin."

He said before he left the room. I went into the wardrobe and I was struggling to find a dress that would suit until one of the maids came in and she got a Chinese style dress for me and she helped me get changed, styled my hair and put on a little makeup for me.

 I went into the wardrobe and I was struggling to find a dress that would suit until one of the maids came in and she got a Chinese style dress for me and she helped me get changed, styled my hair and put on a little makeup for me

*Kano's dress*

I looked at myself in the mirror and then the maid said to me.

"You look lovely Kano-sama, Ronin-sama does have a good taste in fashion especially when he was married to Morina."

I was surprised by this and then a servant came in and he said to me.

"Kano-sama, I'm Yuuri, Kino's friend and servant, I'm here to escort you to the dining room where Kino-sama and Ronin-sama are waiting for you."

"OK, thank you."

I followed Yuuri to the dining room and I had to admit this place was big and it might have been bigger than my home. Once we got to the dining room, Ronin looked at me up and down and he smiled at me.

"That dress suits you."

"Thank you, but, where's Kino?"

"He'll be here in a minute."