CHAPTER 1

okay, so lets get right into this. I'm Jake Hollister. I live a rich and fabulous life. Yes, i am your everyday typical rich boy. People who haven't met me always assume I'm stuck up. I'm not, i just love to have a good time, ya know? People don't really get me, not even my closest friends not even my own parents get me. As if they would actually try to. Their always too busy with their own life to give a shit about mines. but who cares, right.

Today i wake up feeling like i feel any other day. Typical Wednesday morning. The suns out, the birds are chirping, and everything is normal. I get up and get ready for another shitty day at school. same morning as any other. i finally get finished. and walk downstairs to an empty house, as usually. i don't even bother with breakfast, as if anyone was actually there to cook it for me. I walk out the door and get in my brand new fancy car my parents bought me. its their way of apologizing for never being there. i didn't forgive them but i accepted the car anyway, i mean who in the right mind would refuse a fancy brand new free car?

i drive down to the school, i park my car and got out. when i got out i see my friends Phil, Ronnie, and Ken walking towards me. i been friend with them ever since the 6th grade. "Hollister!" Phil greeted me. "sup, shit-head" i greeted back. "so, Richy rich what's going on?" Ken said. " nothing much and how is barbie doing, Ken?" i joked. "Fine, but i think she's becoming a pain in the ass." he joked back. i laughed at him.

"So, shit-head did you come through with the bet or did u chicken out?" I asked Phil. He just laughed. "Of course I did the bet. I'm not a pussy like you." He replied. "OOOOOOO" Ronnie said. I chuckled. I toke a step closer to him and squinted my eyes at him. "Let's get one thing straight, I am not a pussy. Any dare or bet u give me I complete it no matter what!" I said.

"Good...cause I have a bet in mind that, I don't know, you won't be so sure to start it let alone complete it." Phil said. "What is it?" I said just before the bell rung.

"Tell you at lunch." He said with an evil little smirk on his face before walking inside the school. He really did do the bet. I looked up and I see the school building covered in spray paint and graffiti. I laughed to myself. I did not think he would really do it. I looked around and see the police. The principle is going to go ballistic!

I finally walk in the school to see the lockers covered in graffiti too. Wow he went overboard with it too. The final bell rung. I sigh and finally walk to class. I take a seat in the back and I see Phil smirking at me and lean and whisper to him, "nice job on the painting." and he just smiled and he knew exactly what I was talking about. "thanks, I try" he simply said.

Class was boring as everyday but then the principle walked in with two police man behind him. "Listen people! As you all know this school was vandalized yesterday night and I have no patents for whoever did this!--"

"But how do you know it's someone from this school who did this?" I interrupted him.

"That's the thing Mr.Hollister, We don't know that. That's why the police have to interview every single one of you."

"Well that's just stupid!" I said and sank down in my seat.

Mr.Simmons turned and looked at me. "Well Mr.Hollister if you think so then you wouldn't mind if we interviewed you first, would you?"

I sat up and smiled at him. "No, of course I wouldn't mind." I said.

"Alright then, come with us." He said.

"Ok." I said and grab my backpack and stood up and walk out the door with Mr.Simmons and the two police guards.

so they did the stupid interview I didn't mind cause I got to skip two periods so that was good. I went back to third period and sat in my regular seat, in the back of this kid named Aiden Miller. He's a total nerd and not to mention, He's gay. He got teased for it when the whole school found out. I felt kinda bad for the poor kid. He's rich like me and maybe even just a little richer but the kid has like no friends, well not anyone in this school. He's small, and he doesn't know how to fight, no wonder every one kept picking on him.