Knowledge15 - SynQ ServiceNow Connector

If you are passionate about connecting, collaborating, sharing information and learning from thousands of peers regarding products, chances are you will be heading to the Knowledge15 event in Las Vegas next month.

Knowledge 15 is attended by over 9,000 ServiceNow Experts and IT professionals with over 200 breakout sessions which are mainly delivered by ServiceNow customers making this a fantastic opportunity to network with other businesses with the same questions and concerns as your company, this offers a valuable and essential learning exercise if ServiceNow is on your radar.

Our biggest driver comes from talking to customers face to face and learning about their frustrations and problems, we use this as an opportunity to deliver simplified solutions that can completely remove the negativity associated with ITSM packages allowing businesses to concentrate on delivering value to their clients.

SynQ ServiceNow Integration at Knowledge15

As a leader in ServiceNow integration with our ServiceNow connector product, we are delighted to announce that we are also sponsoring the Expo and really looking forward to network with like-minded individuals who share our infectious enthusiasm over at booth #P18, this is where you will find us illustrating how simplified and more efficient an ITSM package can be with our that allows users to integration ServiceNow with other on-premise and cloud application.

ServiceNow Connector

Any business that takes advantage of the World's #1 CRM application and the comprehensive IT Service Management (ITSM) solution ServiceNow will have asked the question "Can we integrate ServiceNow with Salesforce or Jira or Microsoft TFS?" at some stage.