Successor

Orochimaru knew that sasuke was gonna kill him and made Kabuto promise to find a successor and that wil lead the village to greatness. After a few month's of research Kabuto found a great successor that the village would accept. Kabuto infiltrated the village and went to his room and placed seals so that nobody would hear anything that would be discussed. After the seals are placed Kabuto wakes the Uchiha. The anbu dissolves into a cloud of smokes and Kabuto had a kunai at his throat.

''Start talking'' said the Uchiha ''I am here peacefully, Lord Orochimaru sent me on a mission to find a successor to take over his village'' said Kabuto. The Uchiha didn't lower his kunai and asked ''Why does he want me, He probaly sent you so he can take my body over and get the sharingan'' Kabuto replied that Orochimaru was dead. The Uchiha couldn't believe it and lowered his guard.

-----Obito Uchiha----

I couldn't believe that the snake was killed and lowered my guard and Kabuto took adventage from my disbelieve he said ''If i wanted to kill you and give your body to Lord Orochimaru than i woulded give your kunai back'' Kabuto gave me my kunai back and i couldn't believe it that Orochimaru wanted me als his successor. I thought about it and accepted because i can't live in Konoha anymore and think the hole time about Rin. ''I accept Kabuto, bring me to his village'' Kabuto did some handsigns and shunshined us to his village.

My first impression of the village is that is need to be renamed and we need to get more exprenciened shinobi so we can get more missions and so more money. When i came into the village i was greeted and everybody was happy and i didn't understand because they are living in a shit hole. I walked to the Kage tower and saw a rusty desk and some files on the desk. ''Does even someone come in here?'' i asked Kabuto said ''Nobody comes here even Orochimaru but you can change it''. Obito saw the files and starting to make shadow clones the half of the clones are gonna make this office clean the other half is gonna make the paperwork. Kabuto asked me what i am gonna do and i said''i am gonna go to villages and ask for their help and if it benefits the village hunt some missing-nin and ask if they want to join the village in exchange of protection. Kabuto smirked and said that i was a born leader and wished my goodluck.