Ch. 13

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SENSITIVE TOPICS. PLEAE KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE. I AM AWARE THAT THE TOPICS IN THIS CHAPTER ARE NO JOKE, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKN LIGHTLY. 

One day after the funeral~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bendy and Boris hadn't said or done anything since the funeral. You could have sworn they were dead too. Cup was especially worried about bendy because he still had hardly eaten anything. Boris ate in small bursts. The cup brothers decided to give them their space but eventually broke that boundary when Cup decided he would take bendy out to the movies, just for something fun. It wasn't a date or anything so mug decided to tag along, like the third wheel he is. So they left Boris in the house alone. They thought of this as a good thing so he could sort through his emotions.  However they didn't know that when he's alone his emotions are even more confusing.

    Boris sat on the couch, staring at the TV screen. He payed to mind to the fact that it was covered in static and nothing of interest. Even if it were color filled he wouldn't pay attention. All he could think about was the inability he had to think of anything but death. It was like he was trapped in a consistent pattern of dread and grief. He pondered his options, muscle up and make it through, or die. "Dying would be much easier" he thought to himself, "But bendy would never forgive me." Or would he? 

Bendy knew how much Boris was suffering so maybe, just maybe, h would forgive him if he were to... no... he can't do such a thing. He would never do such a thing. Boris argued with his thought for hours, until.... until.... the worst of the two evils got to him.

Meanwhile with the bendy and cup

"That, was a good movie..." Bendy mumbled. Now that he had gone to see the movie he was in a much better mood than before.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it! That was just the effect I was hoping for! So... would you be up to going out to eat?"

"Dinner and a movie? You charm me, but I'm not all that hungry."

"Bendy, you haven't been hungry for days. You need to eat sometime."

"Really I'm ok, look I had an apple today so I'm fine." Cup sighs, if this goes on for any longer he will be forced to feed Bendy like a child. "I think we should get back to Boris now." Bendy concludes.

"Yea, I suppose you're right." They hurried on until they reached the small house they called home.

As they walked in they discovered the tv covered in static and a note on the tabel.

"What's this all about?" Mug questioned, partly to himself.

Bendy picked up the letter. His eyes widened as he read the letter over, and over.

"I'm sorry"

That was scribbled into the sheet of paper in black ink, he knew it was Boris but... Why would he apologize? What for? Then, it hit him. It hit him like a knife being stabbed into his heart. He thumped up the stairs breathing heavily, hoping, praying that he was wrong about his theory. His head spun with different images that could be playing in the room down the hall. He opened the door to Borises room.

And there, lay the most horrifying scene he had ever witnessed. His vision went black and all he heard was silence, but what really happened, was that he  screamed. He cried, his knees buckled and his eyes widened. He tried to see and feel around for something comforting but nothing was there to make him feel better. He felt pain, and emptiness, an unbearable loneliness. Incompleteness

Boris had committed suicide.

Word count: 592