"The killer player, Uzumaki Boruto." As soon as the words came out from Houki-senpai's mouth, Kira immediately stood up and dashed out of the cafeteria leaving the five people wondering. "Did I say something wrong?" Houki-senpai asked. I turned to look at him and shook my head no. "Don't worry, he's just home sick and well excited." I lied and stood up. "Where are you going?" Shinki asked. "To train." I answered back. "School isn't over." Metal-senpai said. Then the bell rang signalling the class ended. "It just did." And with that I dashed off towards the Dojo hoping to find Kira there.

The moment I got there Kira was already in her Karate-Gi and her orange belt tied tightly around her delicate slim waist. I didn't realize I was staring at her fighting figure when she turned to look at me. "S-sorry, I was just thinking." I stuttered and started to walk towards the changing room to change into my Karate-Gi. After changing I went outside and found Kira still practing, her moves were graceful and flawless, you could sense determination flowing within her but it was her expression that changed the game.

Among all the girls I've witnessed doing Karate this girl in front of me is the most beautiful of them all. I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder ever so lightly, she stopped at her tracks and looked at me. "Hmm?" She hummed. "I'll be your sparring partner." I said. "Hai." And with that we kept a little distance between us and bowed at each other before positioning ourselves into combat.

She was the first one to make a move and all I did was block her attacks. She was ever so graceful, I could feel that she was really determined to defeat Uzumaki at all cost. "Fight me." She said. I took that as a cue and started fighting back instead of blocking her every attack. She was quick and smart to know what my next attack will be.

She threw a punch using her right arm which I blocked successfully and threw a kick which I blocked but I never knew that kick was her way to step closer to me and threw a punch at me which I successfully caught her hand. "I guess it's my win." I smirked at her. "Think again." She smirked back. Before I could blink, she threw a punch but stopped mid-air before her punch would hit my stomach. "My win." She said cheekily. "I don't think so." I said arrogantly and smirked. "Huh?" She looked at the side and saw my left hand bawled into a fist, stopping inches near her face. She sighed defeatedly and we regained posture after a bow.

Then we suddenly heard a bunch of claps, we turned our attention to where the sound was coming from and saw the other members of the Karate club. "Good job my youthful babies! You're growing up so fast in the span of 1 month, mommy is so proud of you." Metal-senpai said as he shed crocodile's tears which earned him a whack in the head by Houki-senpai and made him really cry. "Idiot." He glared at Metal-senpai and turned to look at us. "I guess you two are an exception." He said and sighed. "Senpai?" Kira asked while I looked at him. What is he up to this time? As far as we all know Houki-senpai is full of surprises.

Houkai-senpai pulled out two boxes out from his bag and gave them to Metal-senpai as he motioned us to come forward, we obliged immediately and bowed. He opened the boxes that Metal-senpai was holding and revealed two blue belts. "What?! They both skipped the green belt?! How is that even possible?!" Denki asked. Houki-senpai gave him a glare that made him stiff and focused his attention back to us.

"You're now a 5th kyu. Train hard and make me proud." He said as he handed me the blue belt and gave Kira the other belt. "Thank you." Both Kira and I said in unison and bowed at him. "Make me proud." He said and turned to look at the other members. "And as for the rest of you I'm giving you 40 seconds to change, if you don't finish by then. Then please proceed to the field and run 100 laps." He said and in a blink of an eye, everyone was gone to change.

I stared at my blue belt in awe. I'm officially a 5th kyu with the woman I love. And that made me snap. I shake the thoughts off me and took off my orange belt and wore my new blue belt. "How do I look?" I asked Kira as I turned to look at her and sweatdrop at her situation, as always she's not a fan of tying her belt the right way. "Oh you look awesome in it Inojin-kun!" She beamed at me. I stared at her ribbon tied belt and sighed. "Here, let me." I offered and kneeled down in front of her and tied her belt in a proper way.