Chapter Nine

His lips move from my neck to my chest, placing delicate kisses all over it. I get a phone call, but he doesn't stop. "I have to answer this." I mumble and he nods, still not stopping. I grab the phone and see that it's my Dad.

"Hey Dad, what's up?" I ask. "Where are you?" He asks. "Oh I'm at the house, I was feeling really sick this morning." I say, keeping my voice steady as Jeremy continues to place kisses over my chest.

"That's alright, it's just that I got a call from the school asking where you were so I need to tell them if you're sick or not." He says, Jeremy starts kissing my stomach. "O-Okay..wa-as That all? I'm feeling reAlly si-ck." I say, my voice wavering and stammering, I feel Jeremy smirk into my stomach. "Yeah I'll let you go, bye sweetie." My Dad says.

"Bye." I say and hang up, tossing the phone to the side. "Jeremy." I hiss with a smile. "What?" He asks innocently. "You almost got me caught." I say.

"Sorry baby girl." He taunts with a smirk, I bite my lip.baby girl.He climbs up my body until our lips our aligned and I smash my lips onto his.

I pull away after a few minutes of making out. "We have to do something productive today." I laugh. "Really? Like what?" He asks.

"I don't know about you, but I'm starving so I'm gonna go make some food." I say and get up, throwing his T-shirt on me that he wore yesterday without thinking and go downstairs.

I put on some Bacon, eggs, hash browns, beans, pancakes and four slices of toast. I begin to cook everything (separately of course.) I feel hands slip around my waist.

"You look hot wearing my clothes." He smirks. "Well thank you, now remove your hands from my waist before I get distracted and burn the food." I chuckle and he sighs dramatically but obeys, removing his hands.

I soon start to get cold and kind of miss his arms around me. "On second thought, come back over here." I say and he gets up from the chair he was sitting on and makes his way over to me.

He slips his hands around my waist and kisses my neck gently. "What do you need." He asks, voice still tired. "Just keep doing that." I say and he nods and continues kissing my neck.

Once the food is done I dish it out amongst two plates. I turn in his hold, noticing he's shirtless - obviously as I'm wearing his shirt..but he could have worn the shirt Stiles gave him. But it's not like I can judge, I'm not wearing a lot of clothes either.

He kisses me and I relax into it. I turn off the stove from behind me and pull my mouth from his. "Later." I mumble and grab the two plates, along with knifes and forks and bring them into the living room, turning on the TV and put on 'Friends'

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

"Elena keeps blowing up my phone, so I'll see you tomorrow I guess." He says as we sit in my room. "Yeah okay." I smile and he walks out of the door.

The second he walks out of the drive an insatiable hunger takes over my body. My throat becomes dry and I feel tired and weak - starving.

I run outside and grab 3 blood bags, hiding it under my shirt and walking back inside, quickly downing them.

My vision goes hazy once I put the bags in the trash can. Vampires can't get headaches, but somehow I'm getting one. I sit down at the kitchen table and try to calm down, but my migraine worsens by the second.

I quickly call Stefan and he answers quickly. "Stefan." I sob into the phone. "Val,what's going on?" He asks. "I-I don't know. I was fine all morning and w-when Jeremy left the house I got so hungry...and then my vision went hazy and not I have a migraine that is getting worse by the second and I can't make it stop." I sob.

"Okay, I'll be over as soon as I can." He says and I hang up and hold my head, groaning in pain. I yelp out in pain and fall on the floor, still grabbing my head.

"Val! Oh my god what's wrong?!" Stiles's voice fills the room. "Stay away from me. Please...I-I need space to breathe for a second." I pant out, coming up with a lie when really it's just that I don't know if I can control my blood lust.

I stand up and take long breathes but it's no use. "Valentina! What's going on?" He asks but I ignore him. "Val." Stefan's voice soon fills my ears.

I look over to him. "What's happening to me?!" I ask in a sob as he approaches me. "I don't know how to explain it...it's extremely rare. I'm going to take you somewhere, get you stable before I explain, Okay?" He reassures and I nod. "H-hold on." I murmur and slowly approach a very worried Stiles, stumbling towards him slightly like a drunk toddler.

I grab his shoulders and ignore the feeling to tear out his jugular as best as I can. I look him in the eyes. "Forget everything you just said and heard, you have a calc test on Monday and you have to study." I compel him - suddenly he looks at me clueless.

"Why do you look so bad?" He asks me. I take my arms off of his shoulders. "I have food poisoning. Stefan is gonna take me to the pharmacy to get some medication." I explain and he nods. "Hope you feel better soon I guess." He shrugs and goes upstairs.

I turn to Stefan, my strength now almost completely gone from compelling Stiles and standing on my own without leaning on anything. I also drop but he catches me, carrying me bridal style to his car.

I close my eyes, the kids getting heavier with each passing imminent. When I open them, I'm on a steel table, Stefan on my right and another man on my left.

My vision is hazy and my hearing has been affected so the voices are slightly muffled.

"This is the worst case I've ever seen, they usually don't experience it this early on in the transition from human to vampire." The man says,looking down on me.

I want to sit up and take my rage out on the shelves around the room, but I can't move apart from my neck.

"Her power is taking over her body- trying to break free. Claudia's attempt to keep her from this is failing and is affecting her horribly." He adds on. Claudia? As in my mom?

"How do we fix her Deaton?" Stefan asks. "I may know one way..unfortunately I don't have anyone to preform what's needed." The man,Deaton, says.

"What exactly do you need?" Stefan asks. "The bite of a Hale alpha." Deaton says and my eyes close again.

"But Talia is dead, so is Laura." Deaton says. "But Peter and Derek aren't." Stefan says.

I get flashes of a man - his name is Peter. His eyes are glowing red, he's tying to kill Stiles and Scott...now he's biting Lydia...and now me.

I open my eyes slightly again. "In the mean time, you will have to find her anchor, someone who keeps her in control...when you allow her outside it has to be with them, nobody else." Deaton explains.what?

"What do you mean, 'when I allow her'?" Stefan asks. "You will have to keep her locked away until we find away to fix this unless it's with her anchor.Do you have any idea who it could be?" He asks. "Jeremy Gilbert. Val said the second he left her house this all started." Stefan says.

Anchor? Locked away? Fix what? And what does he mean about my mom? What did she try and hide? I think as darkness takes over my body.