HOW TO KEEP IN A RELATIONSHIP

GIRLS AND BOYS:

Relationships don't need promises, terms and conditions. It just needs two wonderful people, one who can trust and one who can understand. It’s also a full time job so if you’re not ready don’t apply.

Everyone wants a long and strong relationship, Read this and be your guide to keep your man and girl in a happy and uncomplicated relationship. Remember you’re the only person that can make it complicated so avoid being too much attitude for him/her if you want it to lasts.

HOW TO KEEP HIM

GIVE HIM HIS SPACE

If he wants to be alone or silent, give him the silence that he wants. Don’t complain or misunderstand him just do what he wants it’s for the better.

COMMUNICATE AND TRUST HIM

Always talk to him and tell him what’s happen to your day and ask him too, to start some conversations. Give him your full trust so that he’ll do the same too. Be caring and never ignore the day without talking to him.

LOVE HIM

Love him, care for him and be sensitive about he’s feelings. Love his flaws and his ways everything about him. Don’t ever compare him to your past boys it will hurt their ego’s. Just love him in the way you know how.

DO NOT CHEAT

This is the most important thing that you don’t want to happen. Once you cheat they will never forget about it. If you’ll have some arguments expect this to happen that he’ll bring back the past when you cheated on him. Boys always be boys, They will FORGIVE you but they will never FORGET it.

DON’T ASK FOR TOO MUCH

They are pissed when someone is demanding, Just let him do his ways and wait for it. Let him be don’t complain if you feel uncontented it’s not helping.

So you know now? How can you keep your man without complicating the situations? Let’s proceed for the girls.

HOW TO KEEP HER

TREAT HER LIKE A PRINCESS

Every girl’s had a dream to become a princess someday to her own story. Make them feel that you’re so lucky to have her. Love her as if she’s the only one you see, care for her and give her what can make her happy.

COMPLIMENT HER

Always give them compliments, like she looks good to her dress or her looks it makes her mood turns into good. Always say good things about her, even she’s fat say that she’s the most sexiest woman in the world and don’t ever compare her to others.

DON’T IGNORE HER

Girls are really pissed when it comes to her guys attention, when her presence is being ignored it is likeshe wanted to stamp her feet and scream her pissed off. Girls loves to have his mans full attention she’s happy with it. Cuddle her, Hug her and kiss her is the best way than ignore her.

RETURN HER CALLS/TEXT

Girls are expectant. She always waits and expect some message or missed calls from you guys. When you didn’t return some feedbacks expect the unexpected WORLD WAR 2.0 That means she’s worried to death.

PROTECT AND RESPECT HER

Always protect her to make her feel safe with you. So she won’t be afraid whenever you were together, Respect her in her wants and don’ts do not push her limits just let her to do it in her ways.

I hope to those who had already read this, have a happy and long lasting relationship. Hope this tips will be your guide in keeping your love ones. If you want to ask me for some love problem or asking for some advices i’m willing to help. Drop some comments.

LoveLove <3

@FrostbiteJae – follow me on twitter :)