Huh?

"Well no offense Mr. Grinch but I think you need some."

He sighed, "What do you want?"

He is always grouchy.

" Just trying to make a new friend."

He rolled his eyes and shut his locker,  "Bye Lilyanna."

He walked away, well worth a try.

I walked into the lunchroom and it was already crowded, It's pretty much the usual high school lunch type of thing. The jocks, the " nerds" even though I hate that word, can't they be called a intelligent people but then you got the people who don't care about school. Then you got me who just want to eat. 

I saw Mia waving like a maniac with Will yelling at her to sit down. I love them.

" Hello children."

They said their heys when Mia repeated the question I dreaded, "So what's with Hunter Lily"

Why can't she drop it, Will start grinning while he tapped his fingers on the table.

"Mia how many times do I have to tell you , it's nothing."

Will shook his head,  "No Lily , come on we are your best friends."

I groaned and told them how we had our first conversation. They began wooing and yelling like idiots.

"Guys this isn't a big of a deal , he hates me why can't you guys see it."

Will and Mia looked at each other before shaking there heads.

"Honey, you know hate turns to love and that's why we know. Think of us as the observers."

I wanted to pull my hair messing with these two but before I even got to say anything the bell rung. Thank God.

++++++++++++++++

It was my last class which happens to be my favorite, English. I know you think really English? But I feel like writing is my passion, when I have problems I go to it and I love it .

Ms. Sanders was my favorite teacher, not because she taught my favorite language but because she gives English a whole new meaning.

She was in her early 30s and was really pretty. She always had her hair tied into a tight bun with a sophisticated outfit.

"Okay class, I decide to do something different."

See what I mean.

"I want to do some partner wo-."

She couldn't finish because the door open.

"Sorry I'm late Ms. S but I kind of had some girl problems if you know what I mean."

What is he doing here?

"No, I don't know what you mean Christian and quite frankly I don't care."

The class started laughing while Ms. Sanders told Christian to take a seat.

He start scanning around the room before he saw me and I wanted to scream.

"Hey Christian, why don't you come sit with me , I can catch you up on all the work!"

It was Elizabeth of course, man if she kept blinking her eyes like that pretty sure her lashes would fall off any second.

He winked at me before walking towards her. "Okay class, as I was saying I want to do some partner work."

The class start giving there friends that look and I was just looking at the board.

"You and your partner need to pick a scene from one of Shakespeare's plays and recite it."

That seemed pretty easy.

"Now don't get carried away because I'm the one picking the partners."

Everybody groaned at what she said, she start calling off names and I was waiting for my name.

"Lilyanna and Christian."

Are you fucking kidding me, him out of all people!

Now it was my turn to groan.

"Is there a problem Lily?"

I looked at Ms. Sanders, " No I'm very excited to do this project."

You can hear the sarcasm in my voice.

"Well alrighty then."

I put my head down not even bothering if Christian showed up, a few seconds later I felt a hand tap my shoulder.

"Hello Partner."

He had that stupid smirk on his face.

Kill me now.

+++++++++++

Well that's the new chapter hope you guys like it

What do you guys think about Christian being partners with Lily

Picture at the top is Will ❤️

Vote or don't byeeeee 💙