Chapter Seventeen

"Cooper?" Blaine asked confused. His face scrunched up adorably as he watched he stared at his brother.

"Babe, everything alright?" Kurt asked from the kitchen, noticing their was very little talking or noise coming from the doorway. "I'm fine love.. just an unexpected visitor arrived." Blaine called back turning to face Cooper.

"I haven't seen you in years, God you look so different... Your married, and have kids I heard?" Cooper replied closing the door behind himself. Blaine nodded. "Girl and boy, and yes I married Kurt." Blaine smiles widely.

"You seem very happy then?" Cooper asked, Blaine nodded. Cooper then turned sad. "I'm really sorry Mom and Dad failed us." Blaine sighed wrapping his arms around his older brother. "Where were you when I needed you, Coop. They aren't my mom and dad anymore, their nothing." Blaine answered sternly.

Cooper nodded in agreement. "They aren't my parents either." Cooper replied firmly to, mostly to himself. "What did they do to you?" Blaine asked hugging his arms around him a little tighter. "They hurt you. My little brother!!" Cooper smiled. "Can I stay for dinner?"

Blaine nodded. "You mean lunch?" Blaine smirked, Cooper rolled his eyes before nodding. Blaine agreed to it easily and walked into the kitchen with Cooper following behind him. "Blaine! Who was at the door?" Kurt asked, turning to look at Blaine. His eyes went wide before he grinned. "Cooper Anderson. Nice to see you again." Kurt smiles.

Blaine looked between the two of them. "He's staying for lunch, love. Is that alright?" Blaine asked, sitting down on one of the bar stools. Cooper sitting beside him. Kurt nodded excitedly. "Of course it is, Were having salad, and sandwiches." Kurt responds.

Cooper nods saying it was fine. Soon Hope and Mason were in the kitchen in there respective seats, Blaine introduced Cooper to his and Kurt's kids. They talked, catched up and mingled out about their days and lives promising to meet up again but at Cooper's house this time.

_______________

Blaine had planned the perfect date night for himself and Kurt. He had told Kurt to were something casual but not too casual. Blaine was currently wearing black jeans, and a white button down. Tonight they were gonna be going out, instead of their usual stay at home date after the kids go to sleep.

Mercedes was coming to watch them overnight. Kurt walked out of the master bedroom, his hair perfectly coifed, wearing a purple button down with grey skinny jeans that assented his ass nicely which Blaine took notice of.

"Ready to go?" Blaine asked, holding his arm out for Kurt to take. Kurt took it gladly with a small shy smile walking outside after bidding a goodbye to Mercedes. "Where are we going?" Kurt asked sliding on behind Blaine, on his motercycle he had gotten on his birthday from Kurt.

"It's a surprise." Blaine responded grinning as they cruised through the streets of Los Angeles. "I hate surprises." Kurt whined gripping onto his waist a little tighter.

Blaine rolled his eyes sighing contendly. "I know." Blaine answered turning down a street pulling up infront of a tourist attraction. "Is their food here?" Kurt questioned getting helped off the motercycle by Blaine. "Thank you." He kissed his cheek making Blaine blush deeply.

The garden was beautiful. Thousands of flowers laid out across the grass, in various designs and patterns. "This place is beautiful." Kurt states looking around in amazement. "How did you find it?"

Blaine shrugged. "Easy. I searched it up, plus it leads to the way I have to go to work everyday." Blaine smiled softly. "When are you gonna become a full time singer?" Kurt questioned tilting his head. Blaine sighs looking down at the green grass. "Umm, Maybe in a few months?"

"Good." Kurt smiled kissing his lips softly.. "What are we eating for supper?" Blaine laughed at his straight forwardness. "Well, I brought a picnic... filled with strawberries, chocolate, sandwiches and some sparkling juice." Blaine said listing the foods off his fingers.

"Perfect date food." Kurt smiled excitedly. "Follow me, I'll find somewhere really cool that we can eat at." Kurt lead Blaine through a bunch of folower terrains, turning once and awhile before stopping into a secluded flowery spot. "Did you bring a blanket?"

"Yes of course. I know you love, and I knew you wouldn't wanna sit on the grass and get grass stains." Blaine responded with a smirk, adding. "Even though I can just clean it off for you."

"Your dirty.. Now let's eat?" Kurt suggested, Blaine nodded pulling various fruits and foods out. He poured them both a glass of juice and then began feeding himself, moaning at the delicious taste. "Fuck.. it tastes so good" Blaine groaned out.

"You made it, sunshine." Kurt rolled his eyes eating his mini little sandwiches. They were like bite size. The rest of the night was spent looking around and discovering flowers and designs, The happy married couple didn't get home until midnight, as they crawled into their bedroom to sleep.

________________

Blaine head for work the next morning, early. Today was his day off from the school and so he used it to work on choreography. Walking into the studio Blaine glanced around, noticing the young dancers stretching. "What are we working on today?" Blaine shouted over the music.

The music stopped, and out walked a gorgeous boy. He wore skin tight dance outfit leotard, his toned muscles and tanned skin glistening from the sweat. Blaine couldn't help but stare at him a little longer than usual. "Elijaj Cooper." The man introduced holding his hand out. "Pleased to meet you."

"Yeah- you too." Blaine said a little breathlessly. "Let me get changed and then we can begin our dance lesson." Blaine scurried off into the change rooms changing into a black tank top and some grey shorts. He moved his muscles around before walking back out. The music played and Blaine and the dancers began following Elijah.

Blaine could barley focus on him though, he was so gorgeous even when working out that he couldn't pay attention and was already getting off track. Two hours later, everybody was groaning and moaning from their bodies aching. Blaine approached Elijah who was currently packing his bag up.

"Wanna go grab some coffee?" Blaine asked tilting his head, he had already dressed into his normal everyday clothes. "Sure, Give me five minutes?" Elijah said quickly before running off to the change rooms. They walked the whole way to starbucks, their hands brushing against one an other.

"Could I get your number?" Elijah asked walking into the somewhat crowded starbucks coffee shop. "For worl reasons only obviously." Blaine nodded agreeing and handing him his phone. "Let me buy you a coffee, What kind do you want?"

"Umm I'll get a carmel latte please." Elijah smiled thanking him before going to find a table. Blaine paid for their coffees, a carmel latte and medium drip, before going to sit with his backup dancer. "So Blaine Anderson. Tell me about yourself?" Elijah suggested.

"Oh okay, umm well.. I like singing, playing guitar and piano.. I can't cook for my life on my own, I love the outdoors.. and I'm 26 years old now..." Blaine shrugged smiling at him. Elijah nodded thoughtfully. "Interesting. Okay Umm me?" Elijah shrugged. "Been a backup dancer for 4 years, I love performing, I was on broadway when I was a kid, I come from California, And I'm gay." He winked.

Blaine nodded. "Your a pretty interesting guy." Blaine smirked back, taking a sip of his already half drank drink. "Can I get you another?" Blaine looked at him, Elijah nodded with a soft smile. "Of course, Thank you date." Elijah responded.

_______________

A/N

How was this Chapter? 😏 What do you think of Elijah Cooper? Also the date klaine went on was at the exposition garden in Los Angeles, theres photos of it in the social media spot. Anyways, have a great day!! I will be coming out with a new book after this one's finished.

Comment, Share, Vote, View!!
- Alysha